Parents sue after transgender student was twerking in girl's bathroom

Twerking is common among young girls. I don't agree with it but that's what th kids are doing today. If she were born a female this wouldn't have been an issue. In fact whe I was high school, girls did worse things in the locker room .

Are parents going to sue every girl who decides to twerk in the locker room now?

This is only an issue because our society is still greatly transphobic.
I know you don't have a daughter.

I don't have a daughter but I was a teenage girl once and I know the stuff that goes on in girl's locker rooms and what girls do in general at that age.

The transgender girl in this situation said she wanted to trade body parts with the other girls is something that young girls say all the time. But because she's trans it was an issue. If she were born female no one would have blinked an eye.

So girls shake their dicks in front on other girls? And he isn't a she, she is a he and he acted like one in the restroom.

Glad that the federal government is named in the lawsuit. The Obama administration is responsible for this stupidity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chickenshit mother butfuckers looking for an easy payday. With deep pockets.

How's that dickhead. ;)

Big time fail.... dickhead.

So out of 50 million students attending public schools, one kid behaves in an unlawful manner in the girls room, and you butfuckers act like the world is coming to an end. You're insane.

Lawsuits get the attention of loons (and schools) very quickly.
Do I dare ask what twerking is?
slutty dancing
No real dancing. More like ass bouncing.
Kinda hot if your drunk and she has an ass and slutty tendencies :)
A woman that has some self respect & dignity is hot.
That bullshit is just the calling card for whores
Funny how that works. Any self respecting woman I know wouldn't want to be called hot. I thought that was reserved for teenagers and sluts.

How's that dickhead. ;)

So out of 50 million students attending public schools, one kid behaves in an unlawful manner in the girls room, and you butfuckers act like the world is coming to an end. You're insane.

How's that dickhead. ;)

No, we're parents and we told you this shit would happen. Right again

How's that dickhead. ;)

It's not coming to an end, people are getting sued for inappropriate behavior. No big deal. The government is also going to answer for a decision they made.

Only to stupid moral-phobics like you is boys in a girl's bathroom acceptable.

I'm pretty open when it comes to sexuality but this transgender bathroom nonsense is nothing more than an attack on America's traditional values and morality in general. Go Parents!

What moral values in America? Your idea of morals isn't the same as everyone else's. Just be so you deem something as immoral,doesn't make it so. Some folks still think interracial marriages and sex outside of marriage isn't moral. Are they right?

I pray to God you don't ever have a child who is transgendered because you'll probably shame that kid so bad he/ she kills themselves.

I'm pretty open when it comes to sexuality but this transgender bathroom nonsense is nothing more than an attack on America's traditional values and morality in general. Go Parents!

What moral values in America? Your idea of morals isn't the same as everyone else's. Just be so you deem something as immoral,doesn't make it so. Some folks still think interracial marriages and sex outside of marriage isn't moral. Are they right?

I pray to God you don't ever have a child who is transgendered because you'll probably shame that kid so bad he/ she kills themselves.

We know what your morals are, it's perfectly acceptable to you for a guy to shake his dick at girls in a public women's restroom.

Last edited:
Twerking is common among young girls. I don't agree with it but that's what th kids are doing today. If she were born a female this wouldn't have been an issue. In fact whe I was high school, girls did worse things in the locker room .

Are parents going to sue every girl who decides to twerk in the locker room now?

I don't have a daughter but I was a teenage girl once and I know the stuff that goes on in girl's locker rooms and what girls do in general at that age.

The transgender girl in this situation said she wanted to trade body parts with the other girls is something that young girls say all the time. But because she's trans it was an issue. If she were born female no one would have blinked an eye.

So girls shake their dicks in front on other girls? And he isn't a she, she is a he and he acted like one in the restroom.

Where in the article did it say in the article she shook her junk? You don't even know if she still has her male parts and no one shouldn't since it's none of our business.

Shut up, dumbass. Your Liberal relativism bull shit ain't cuttin' it with me. If my boy thought he was a girl he'd be getting psychological help not your kind of perverted encouragement.

If your kid thought he was dog, you'd have him eating out of a plastic bowl on the floor.

Where in the article did it say in the article she shook her junk? You don't even know if she still has her male parts and no one shouldn't since it's none of our business.
Read the article again.

In nature organisms that are born severely deformed die all the time. A severe mental malformation is not much different than a physical malformation. Liberals believe that these should be put down like unwanted dogs.

Liberals LOATHE traditional American values, religion, culture and law (basically what our Founders gave us). Because of this, they will champion any perverse kind of thinking that challenges or threatens these things.

You don't know what twerking is, do you?

You don't know what twerking is, do you?

I know perfectly well what twerking is. I'm not some old bigoted geezer like you. My point is we do not know if she even still has her male parts. She was shaking her behind which is what many young girls do when they are joking around in the locker room. It's like she was shaking her behind directly in her face.

Also I'm pretty sure she wasn't the only one dancing and twerking in the locker room at that time. They probably had the music on and all dancing. But some girls probably due to their upbringing probably had a bias towards transgendered girls.

There is worse stuff going on in the girls locker room. I knew one girl in high school who use to bring guys in the locker room to give free BJs. And multiple students would see this going on and nobody sued the school. Somebody probably should have sued the school for that but they didn't.

Liberals LOATHE traditional American values, religion, culture and law (basically what our Founders gave us). Because of this, they will champion any perverse kind of thinking that challenges or threatens these things.
They are moralphobes. Haters of decent structures and ideals for mental health and well being.

Forum List

Back