Parents sue after transgender student was twerking in girl's bathroom

The girls should have ratpacked the little pervert and given him good reason to wave his ass around.

As schools and other buildings don't have "on site potty patrols," it could have just as easy been one or more females twerking in the bathroom. Not an issue.

It could have been but it wasn't it was a pervert taking this time to harass the girls. It was a male shoving his junk under their noses.

If a girl has a switchblade and put it to his neck would you say it could easily have been chopsticks, its a non issue.

As schools and other buildings don't have "on site potty patrols," it could have just as easy been one or more females twerking in the bathroom. Not an issue.
However adults telling girls in school "you will become naked in front of boys or we will hurt your level of education" IS AN ISSUE. It's called sexual harassment. Just like when your boss tells you "you either have sex with me or you're not getting that promotion".

Your gang isn't going to win this one. You'd better settle down and get used to the idea. No matter how you spin, no matter how many crocodile tears you cry, no matter how many politicians you blackmail, no matter how many republican governors you threaten to unseat; the 8 on the High Court know what was bothering Scalia just before he was found dead alone in a resort bedroom with a pillow over his head. And Ginsburg herself was his best buddy. She said in the 1970s that the Civil Rights Act stopped at the shower and bathroom doors.

So, begin preparing mentally for the inevitable. :itsok:

Last edited:
However adults telling girls in school "you will become naked in front of boys or we will hurt your level of education" IS AN ISSUE. It's called sexual harassment. Just like when your boss tells you "you either have sex with me or you're not getting that promotion".

Your gang isn't going to win this one. You'd better settle down and get used to the idea. No matter how you spin, no matter how many crocodile tears you cry, no matter how many politicians you blackmail, no matter how many republican governors you threaten to unseat; the 8 on the High Court know what was bothering Scalia just before he was found dead alone in a resort bedroom with a pillow over his head. And Ginsburg herself was his best buddy. She said in the 1970s that the Civil Rights Act stopped at the shower and bathroom doors.

So, begin preparing mentally for the inevitable. :itsok:
You bring up a very good point. If a boss consistently aired out his junk in the unisex bathroom and fired any woman that walked out what result?

So objecting to someone forcing their fucked up behavior on them is whining and absolute nonsense to you.

Pretty much.

Literally everyone is fucked up in the head. If you want to be the HUAC of morally righteous and socially acceptable behaviors, then start by focusing your efforts on shit worth a damn.

We are men. The time for little girl games is over.
Literally everyone is fucked up in the head?

No.

Just you.

WTF you talking about?

It sounded like that poem of yours was expressing regret for chucking petty insults at me.

Maybe I am mistaken, but that would of been good on you.
Oh, you're trying to make sense of an 80's rock band lyrics quatrain?

Don't bother, it's irrelevant.

I just slapped your silly post with some George Michael, you should feel honored.

Things like this were better handled 40 to 50 years ago. A few of the girl's dads would have a sensible talk with the freak's dad and it would be settled.

Chickenshit mother butfuckers looking for an easy payday. With deep pockets.

How's that dickhead. ;)

Big time fail.... dickhead.

So out of 50 million students attending public schools, one kid behaves in an unlawful manner in the girls room, and you butfuckers act like the world is coming to an end. You're insane.
If it saves one child.

Some homophobic parents make up a story and now they want a pay day.

BFD
Yeah, because adults telling girls "you will now undress when we say so in front of boys in your shower and locker rooms, or your education will suffer" is in no way, shape or form sexual harassment.
I never thought I'd see the day when Romans 1 unfolded right before my eyes.

Forum List

Back