Paris Attacker Came Through Greece As Refugee In October

If true that he was considered a refugee, then in a sane world this would be a huge game-changer going forward.

Lots of Paris consists of "refugees" sorta-------immigrants from north African arab
lands left over from the time of the FRENCH EMPIRE there------just as London is full
of south east Asian "refugees" left over from the BRITISH EMPIRE. Now google ENOCH POWELL
as a kid I thought he was EVIL. It turns out that he was an
inspired prophet-------sorta

"Paris Attacker Came Through Greece As Refugee In October"

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a composition fallacy.

Is it possible for you to comment just once without using "composition fallacy"? You keep screaming it but can't prove it and hence....you're not taken serious. In fact you're about a click away from ignore
That fucker is either on one heavy acid trip, or is truly psychotically delusional.

The third possibility is that he works at the State Department.

it was the one question (multi-choice test) that he got right on the
"LOGIC 101" final --------by chance

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a composition fallacy.

Is it possible for you to comment just once without using "composition fallacy"? You keep screaming it but can't prove it and hence....you're not taken serious. In fact you're about a click away from ignore
That fucker is either on one heavy acid trip, or is truly psychotically delusional.

He may even be a tenured professor at a liberal arts college in Gay and Lesbian Haiku for all we know.

He may even be a tenured professor at a liberal arts college in Gay and Lesbian Haiku for all we know.

Where is Gay and Lesbian Haiku? Is that near Trinidad and Tobago?

Percy-------THE SONG OF LOVE

How dare, and how politically incorrect of you to disparage a verbal art form so consequential to humanity just because it is gay and lesbian! Your are invading my safe space!

Percy-------THE SONG OF LOVE

Wow... my first groupie...thanks!

How dare, and how politically incorrect of you to disparage a verbal art form so consequential to humanity just because it is gay and lesbian! Your are invading my safe space!

This is an island chain ... right?

You will get over it.

calm yourself------no one suggested that HAIKU itself is devoted to homosxualiy----
GROW A SENSE OF HUMOR-------good for your health

calm yourself------no one suggested that HAIKU itself is devoted to homosxualiy----
Maybe, but I know micro-aggression when I see it! He was ridiculing someone's field of serious study and invading their safe space!

Maybe, but I know micro-aggression when I see it! He was ridiculing someone's field of serious study and invading their safe space!

Actually, I am in a sail boat off Barbados ... posting by satellite. Can't be invading anyones' space out here.

Actually, I am in a sail boat off Barbados ... posting by satellite. Can't be invading anyones' space out here.

stay out there as long as possible-----"dry land" is in a state of turmoil

It is not a 'sail boat', but a 'sailboat'. but who cares either way?

Assuming this to be true, it in no way 'justifies' turning away refugees fleeing war and violence.

Those fleeing war in Syria and Iraq have a legitimate reason to do so, are not responsible for acts of terror, and should not be punished for the acts of the non-representative few who have committed crimes of terror.

Indeed, to not afford humanitarian relief and asylum to refugees of war as a consequence of the attacks in Paris would in fact be a victory for the terrorists.

Terrorists win when they succeed in compelling us to abandon our laws, rights, responsibilities, and humanity.

Why can't Turkey and other Muslim states take the refugees? Its not the responsibility of the EU.

Assuming this to be true, it in no way 'justifies' turning away refugees fleeing war and violence.

Those fleeing war in Syria and Iraq have a legitimate reason to do so, are not responsible for acts of terror, and should not be punished for the acts of the non-representative few who have committed crimes of terror.

Indeed, to not afford humanitarian relief and asylum to refugees of war as a consequence of the attacks in Paris would in fact be a victory for the terrorists.

Terrorists win when they succeed in compelling us to abandon our laws, rights, responsibilities, and humanity.

Why can't Turkey and other Muslim states take the refugees? Its not the responsibility of the EU.
Only the Europeans and Americans have enough guilt to take in terrorists or to let them go as in Guantanamo.

Enoch Powell 'Rivers of Blood' speech if I recall correctly . Also read Camp of the Saints which I think predicted this invasion by muslim invaders wasn't it Rosie ??

Enoch Powell 'Rivers of Blood' speech if I recall correctly . Also read Camp of the Saints which I think predicted this invasion by muslim invaders wasn't it Rosie ??
I was likely the linker to the 'Rivers of Blood' speech. I doubt if many have the intellect or the understanding to comprehend it:

WTF is wrong with you?

He has matthew syndrome,,,,,can only say the same thing over and over //////infrastructure..........fallacy
He uses the same words over and over again. He thinks by saying "composition fallacy", people will think hes smarter than he really is. Its really quite pathetic.

Forum List

Back