Paris Attacker Came Through Greece As Refugee In October

"Paris Attacker Came Through Greece As Refugee In October"

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a composition fallacy.

Is it possible for you to comment just once without using "composition fallacy"? You keep screaming it but can't prove it and hence....you're not taken serious. In fact you're about a click away from ignore
He is on ignore. He never contributes anything but "composition fallacy." A paid antagonist nothing else.

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a composition fallacy.
Let's examine this;
Were there any attacks in paris yesterday? Why yes...I believe there were.

Was this attacker a muslim? Why yes..I believe he was.

Did he travel through greece at some point? Why yes...it appears he did.

Was his status a "refugee"? Yes..Apparently it was.

The only "composition fallacy" is you composing pseudo jargon to deflect and distract.

Assuming this to be true, it in no way 'justifies' turning away refugees fleeing war and violence.

Assuming this is true, you cannot know for sure who's the terrorist and who's the refugee, and unless you want to bury nearly 120 MORE of your people, you better start treating each and every one of those guys as potential terrorist, and have them ALL investigated.

Those fleeing war in Syria and Iraq have a legitimate reason to do so

Of course.

are not responsible for acts of terror,

It's healthy to assume most of them are not.

and should not be punished for the acts of the non-representative few who have committed crimes of terror.

That's true. But neither should be punished French and/or the European people, for that matter.

Indeed, to not afford humanitarian relief and asylum to refugees of war as a consequence of the attacks in Paris would in fact be a victory for the terrorists.

The question should not be about offering humanitarian relief, but to put every refugee that IS under French protection, under the spotlight and carefully followed.

Terrorists win when they succeed in compelling us to abandon our laws, rights, responsibilities, and humanity.

I'm not a fan of movie quoting, but there is a very strong quote given by Kevin Spacey in the excellent movie called "The Usual suspects"- "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

The greatest trick Radical Islam ever pulled was convincing you to look at it like a problem of "loner radicals", "a few", "unorganized group", feeding on the world's naivety and denial, being encouraged by your "politically correct" method, in hoping the problem will go away. Newsflash, it's not.

Is it possible for you to comment just once without using "composition fallacy"? You keep screaming it but can't prove it and hence....you're not taken serious. In fact you're about a click away from ignore
He is on ignore. He never contributes anything but "composition fallacy." A paid antagonist nothing else.
Holy crap, if he's getting paid, someone deserves a refund.

His stuff is so easy to rip up.

Assuming this to be true, it in no way 'justifies' turning away refugees fleeing war and violence.

Those fleeing war in Syria and Iraq have a legitimate reason to do so, are not responsible for acts of terror, and should not be punished for the acts of the non-representative few who have committed crimes of terror.

Indeed, to not afford humanitarian relief and asylum to refugees of war as a consequence of the attacks in Paris would in fact be a victory for the terrorists.

Terrorists win when they succeed in compelling us to abandon our laws, rights, responsibilities, and humanity.
terrorist sympathizer

First reactions:

Poland’s new government won’t accept migrant quotas imposed by the European Union, as the terror attacks in France have exposed the weakness in the bloc, the nation’s future minister for European affairs said.

“In the wake of the tragic events in Paris, Poland doesn’t see the political possibilities to implement a decision on the relocation of refugees,” Konrad Szymanski was quoted as saying on Wpolityce.pl website on Saturday. “The attacks mean there’s a need for an even deeper revision of the European policy regarding the migrant crisis.”

Poland to Shun Refugees After Paris Attack, Future Minister Says
And so the retreat from Multiculturalism officially begins.

The "intellect" Clayton is taking a shellacking LMAO
Actually he has been very helpful today.

He has, not once, but twice denied the very existence of PC.

That has twice allowed me to post my long and growing list of honest liberals who admit it doesn't only exist, but that it's gone too far.

So an A+ for him!

That has twice allowed me to post my long and growing list of honest liberals who admit it doesn't only exist, but that it's gone too far.

So an A+ for him!

The first in his entire miserable existence.....bank it

Those fleeing war in Syria and Iraq have a legitimate reason to do so, are not responsible for acts of terror, and should not be punished for the acts of the non-representative few who have committed crimes of terror.

The Terrorist came into France by the means of blending in with the others.

IsIs claims this is exactly what they will do, the Muslims come in with no history papers or anything to provide what kind of person they are.

Allowing them to infiltrate our country without history is basically setting the stage for a murderous attack , that we did to ourself's

So an A+ for him!
Yeah, his categorical denial of political correctness is what queued me in to his abject pathology.

That fucker is either on one heavy acid trip, or is truly psychotically delusional.

The third possibility is that he works at the State Department.

Forum List

Back