Parkland Trial

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

Why bother with all these details?

Cuff his hands behind his back, .22 to the back of the head.

preferably televised.

He's had his 15 minutes of fame.

Time to end it, and him.

preferably televised.

Time to end it, and him.
The dumbassed kid or the dumbassed parents, Will?

preferably televised.

Time to end it, and him.

I thought you opposed lynching?

The shooter.

why execute the parents?
For the piss poor raising of the kid, letting him pick out a weapon and purchasing it for him, then not keeping the weapon secured in a way, the dumbassed kid able to retrieve it, supposedly without their knowledge. Kid should never see the light of day outside some kind of confinement, but his lousy parents are highly responsible in my opinion.

Oops, Will. I had the wrong school shooting.:(

Last edited:

preferably televised.

Time to end it, and him.
Operating table. Remove organs so others live. Give the rest to medical schools. Send his trigger finger to the parents

preferably televised.

Time to end it, and him.
Yes, The Chinees way. Their criminal justice system is so much more efficient and humane.

America adhering to the death penalty will always cause complications and huge expenses to administer and uphold.
It's far past time that America catch up with the rest of the modern world that takes real responsibility for it's criminality that causes the ultimate crimes against it's own humanity.

Speak up socially responsible liberal-minded Americans!

For the piss poor raising of the kid, letting him pick out a weapon and purchasing it for him, then not keeping the weapon secured in a way, the dumbassed kid able to retrieve it, supposedly without their knowledge. Kid should never see the light of day outside some kind of confinement, but his lousy parents are highly responsible in my opinion.
His Dad died when he was young. His Mom called the police about 20 times over 2 years regarding his behavior at home. He bought the gun legally.

The dumbassed kid or the dumbassed parents, Will?
How about the society that creates the mindset of otherwise normal people?
The death penalty is ignoring the root of the problem and sweeping it under the carpet until tomorrow or next week.

American society is in trouble White, and we're hearing about it on this board every day, an in increasing frequency.

Now we'll hear it erupt into spam, profanity, and more hate.

America adhering to the death penalty will always cause complications and huge expenses to administer and uphold.
It's far past time that America catch up with the rest of the modern world that takes real responsibility for it's criminality that causes the ultimate crimes against it's own humanity.

Speak up socially responsible liberal-minded Americans!

Why?

Death is the only appropriate punishment.

I support following the law, but in the end, death is the only reasonable outcome.

How about the society that creates the mindset of otherwise normal people?
The death penalty is ignoring the root of the problem and sweeping it under the carpet until tomorrow or next week.

American society is in trouble White, and we're hearing about it on this board every day, an in increasing frequency.

Now we'll hear it erupt into spam, profanity, and more hate.

Yes, America has a serious fascist problem.

1651248891669.png

The treason that is the democrats is the most serious danger this nation has ever faced.

His Dad died when he was young. His Mom called the police about 20 times over 2 years regarding his behavior at home. He bought the gun legally.
Admittedly I confused the parkland shooting with the shooting up in Michigan. So dang many, it is hard to keep track of the names of the schools and situations. So I cannot honestly say the adoptive parents (upon looking it up) bear any responsibility after age 18. You are correct as is Willhavetowait.

And I just edited in an addendom to my post #5 due to the fact, your post made me actually look it up.

Last edited:
Admittedly I confused the parkland shooting with the shooting up in Michigan. So dang many, it is hard to keep track of the names of the schools and situations. So I cannot honestly say the adoptive parents (upon looking it up) bear any responsibility after age 18. You are correct as is Willhavetowait.
You might be thinking about that Sandy hook shooting?

This happened 4 years ago why is the trial taking so long.

Took a long time to get a jury that had no relatives at Parkland, and that didn't want to lynch him before the trial.

Forum List

Back