Patriot Biker Gang Clears Road In ONE MINUTE from BLM WHITE TRASH morons

They understood a world of hurt would have come their way had they not gotten out of the way.

Bikers don't back down for shit.
What were they going to pull their arms out and start shooting?

IF the BLM crowd and the Self Hating WHITE TRASH morons don't STOP their crap then what you ask is probably going to be The Encore.

I asking what do yo think the mean bad men on bikes were going to do if they didn't move??
Stomp the peckerwoods into the ground like a tent stake........isn't it obvious............oh well..leftist are dumb.

I asked the OP for a link, because all I know they could be right wing play actors.

Please stop with all these Conspiracy Theories that you Leftists all seem to have.

They understood a world of hurt would have come their way had they not gotten out of the way.

IF the BLM crowd and the Self Hating WHITE TRASH morons don't STOP their crap then what you ask is probably going to be The Encore.

I asking what do yo think the mean bad men on bikes were going to do if they didn't move??

Your Leftist aka Communist side are the HATERS, you HATE and you DIVIDE and you EXPECT Rightists and others who SUPPORT Capitalism and who SUPPORT keeping the WESTERN WAY OF LIFE and the WESTERN SYSTEM to NOT start the fight back against you Commies who want to TRASH and DESTROY everything. The situation is that a MINORITY aka your side WANT Communism and the situation is that the MAJORITY aka EVERYONE ELSE does NOT want Communism. End of.

Your crowd with your friends Burn Loot Murder and the Antifa WHITE TRASH Junkies and Meth Heads are not going to succeed. End of.

Another example of something AMAZING happening, this Ricky Rebel who is LITERALLY a FAGGOT but he's a Rightist Faggot so that's okay, he supports The Donald. Anyhow so this happened a few weeks ago:

1599938498438.png

I LOVE this video, it's beyond GREAT and the LAPD looked like they ENJOYED it also, the ONLY CROWD who did NOT enjoy it were the Perpetual Miserable POS the WHITE TRASH supporting Burn Loot Murder and the Antifa Junkies and Meth Heads who literally were attempting to throw the most PATHETIC of PATHETIC limp wristed Homo type punches coupled with SCREAMING like the unhinged maniacs they are.

This below is a Peaceful Protest by the Pro-Trump Rally with Ricky Rebel and The Deplorable Chorus, it shows that CONSERVATIVES are The Happy Peoples and Leftists aka Communists are Miserable Scum who want EVERYONE to be miserable. GTFO already.

Have you SEEN this on your Propaganda MSM news? No. The MSM human slugs would not have the BALLS to show it.

The duration is 8 minutes and 2 seconds and all of it is pretty great, especially when the Leftist aka Communist WHITE TRASH and random demented Sheboons who are all probably on Crack attempt to DISRUPT it and the LAPD push them BACK out of the way:

Your Leftist aka Communist side are the HATERS, you HATE and you DIVIDE and you EXPECT Rightists and others who SUPPORT Capitalism and who SUPPORT keeping the WESTERN WAY OF LIFE and the WESTERN SYSTEM to NOT start the fight back against you Commies who want to TRASH and DESTROY everything. The situation is that a MINORITY aka your side WANT Communism and the situation is that the MAJORITY aka EVERYONE ELSE does NOT want Communism. End of.

Your crowd with your friends Burn Loot Murder and the Antifa WHITE TRASH Junkies and Meth Heads are not going to succeed. End of.

Another example of something AMAZING happening, this Ricky Rebel who is LITERALLY a FAGGOT but he's a Rightist Faggot so that's okay, he supports The Donald. Anyhow so this happened a few weeks ago:

View attachment 387776

I LOVE this video, it's beyond GREAT and the LAPD looked like they ENJOYED it also, the ONLY CROWD who did NOT enjoy it were the Perpetual Miserable POS the WHITE TRASH supporting Burn Loot Murder and the Antifa Junkies and Meth Heads who literally were attempting to throw the most PATHETIC of PATHETIC limp wristed Homo type punches coupled with SCREAMING like the unhinged maniacs they are.

This below is a Peaceful Protest by the Pro-Trump Rally with Ricky Rebel and The Deplorable Chorus, it shows that CONSERVATIVES are The Happy Peoples and Leftists aka Communists are Miserable Scum who want EVERYONE to be miserable. GTFO already.

Have you SEEN this on your Propaganda MSM news? No. The MSM human slugs would not have the BALLS to show it.

The duration is 8 minutes and 2 seconds and all of it is pretty great, especially when the Leftist aka Communist WHITE TRASH and random demented Sheboons who are all probably on Crack attempt to DISRUPT it and the LAPD push them BACK out of the way:

^^^^ DECENT Blacks aka NON-BLM and DECENT Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals aka NON-Militant LGBTQ, they should ALL come over to the Rightist side, they would be happier and have a better party with our Rightist side.

Rightists need to understand that Blacks and the Gay crowd also have Conservatives in them and with the Gay thing, who cares as long as they aren't pushing any Agenda in your face, ONLY the Militant LGBTQ crowd are doing that.

Stomp the peckerwoods into the ground like a tent stake........isn't it obvious............oh well..leftist are dumb.

I asked the OP for a link, because all I know they could be right wing play actors.
Yer an idiot.

Forum List

Back