Patriot judge VOIDS 50,000 absentee ballot request in Iowa

Hell yea!!! Love this judge!

Hopefully that Judge hires Private Armed Security Guards because you KNOW the deranged and psychotic Leftists aka Communists are literally going to issue on Social Media death threats, which of course the Leftists aka Communists who CONTROL Social Media will think is TOTALLY acceptable and will SHOW this by NOT deleting the death threats and NOT banning the deranged and psychotic Leftists aka Communists because deleting and banning is something that they ONLY do to Conservatives and Rightists when they make fun of Senile Creepy Joe and point out that the literal Hooker Whore Kameltoe Harris fucked and sucked her way into political office by fucking and sucking older married men who had political influence.

Hell yea!!! Love this judge!

Actually, that was a good call. And Rump had nothing to do with it. So now, they need to collect the invalidated documents and send out the proper formed one. This time do it right. We do mail-in voting here. My ballot will not have any of my personal information on it. I have to put it on it including sign it before either mailing it in or dropping it off. No one without the proper decoding will know that that ballot is my specific ballot.

tenor (13).gif

Watch & see...I'll bet every democrat county will close their in-person voting places and say "you should have voted by mail".

Hey, you said so, it was on the Internet and it's stupid. That means it must be true. Pass the Orange Koolaid.

Forum List

Back