Paul Ryan Backed Democrat Lamb!

I love watching the desperate spin that Lamb ran as a Republican. Too funny.
Almost as funny as your ability to look at everything he stands for / believes and still claim he is a liberal / 'Democrat'. Bwuhahaha.....

Dem's have to pretend to be Trump Republicans to get elected, proving Trump is still popular. :auiqs.jpg:

Saccone claimed to be “Trump before Trump was Trump” and didn’t disagree with the President on any issues...and still lost.

The margin is .002% he hasn't lost yet and even if he does .002% Trump Republican vs guy pretending to be a Trump Republican says nothing about the Dem's chances in 2018.

Lamb isn't a Trump Republican and nor was he pretending to be one. Saccone's big mistake was not courting union voters in the district. It is hard to win the 18th without them. Murhpy understood that political reality and was sent to Congress every election since 2002.

Almost as funny as your ability to look at everything he stands for / believes and still claim he is a liberal / 'Democrat'. Bwuhahaha.....

Dem's have to pretend to be Trump Republicans to get elected, proving Trump is still popular. :auiqs.jpg:

Saccone claimed to be “Trump before Trump was Trump” and didn’t disagree with the President on any issues...and still lost.

The margin is .002% he hasn't lost yet and even if he does .002% Trump Republican vs guy pretending to be a Trump Republican says nothing about the Dem's chances in 2018.

Lamb isn't a Trump Republican and nor was he pretending to be one. Saccone's big mistake was not courting union voters in the district. It is hard to win the 18th without them. Murhpy understood that political reality and was sent to Congress every election since 2002.

Lib please Lamb pretended to be a Trump republican if he had run as a flaming lowlife filthy scumbag liberal he would have got clobbered in the election.

Lib please Lamb pretended to be a Trump republican if he had run as a flaming lowlife filthy scumbag liberal he would have got clobbered in the election.

It makes little difference to me if you wish to lie to yourself.

Temporary, the left will be defeated and erased from history.

Yeah, I remember reading/hearing the same stupid shit when the Democrats swept into power in 2008 about how the right was defeated and would never rise from the ashes.

Yeah, I remember reading/hearing the same stupid shit when the Democrats swept into power in 2008 about how the right was defeated and would never rise from the ashes.

You mean when Dem's lied in 2008 and pretended to be Republicans, wait deja vu :eusa_think:

You mean when Dem's lied in 2008 and pretended to be Republicans, wait deja vu :eusa_think:

Yeah, that’s why the Democrats won in 2008. :lol:

Yeah, that’s why the Democrats won in 2008. :lol:

Sure is, and why they got wiped out in an historic loss in 2010 when it became clear to the American people Dem's had lied their ass off to get elected.

Paul Ryan Backed Democrat Lamb!

I doubt that very much

Going back to the OP, this link was provided that showed this mailer sent out to the voters:

clp3.jpg

If you look at the disclaimer at the very bottom, it says who paid for it:

Congressional Leadership Fund
The Congressional Leadership Fund is a Super PAC dedicated to electing Republicans to the U.S. House of Representatives. The Super PAC, which is closely linked to former House Speaker John Boehner and House GOP leadership, was founded in 2011 and spent nearly $10 million in the 2012 cycle electing Republican candidates. Following Boehner's resignation from the U.S. Congress and the election of Paul D. Ryan as Speaker of the House, Congressional Leadership Fund has become closely linked to Ryan. The Super PAC is currently headed by Corwin Albert "Corry" Bliss who serves as Executive Director to both CLF and the linked American Action Network.

What more do you want?

Lamb is a Conservative, one with a 'D' in front of his name, based on his policies / beliefs. Of course Republicans like Ryan supported him...and why he was elected.

Running hardcore Leftists and Felons haven't worked the last several elections for Democrats, so they finally got smart - they ran a 'Conservative' (/ 'Republican').

:lmao:

No,he is not! That is a lie told by Republicans.

Lamb had Union backing. He is for what Democrats are.

If you guys watch Fox News turn into Shep Smith, the same Newsman there. Just signed a new, long term contract. He can fill you in.

It does look as though they want to turn it over.

Well the GOP establishment tried to knife Trump in the back and get Hillary elected so yes, they would prefer if Dem's controlled the House or Senate so they could go back to shrugging their shoulders and blaming Dem's for their inaction.

Seems to me they do, who are they going to blame the 1.9% GDP and high inflation on unless they lets the dems have it?

What is funny about it?

Wasn't Jim Webb dismissed by fellow Dems as being in the wrong party?

Lamb sounds a hell of a lot more like Webb than he sounds like the rest of those misfits.

I would have voted for Lamb too, btw.

Lamb is a Conservative, one with a 'D' in front of his name, based on his policies / beliefs. Of course Republicans like Ryan supported him...and why he was elected.

Running hardcore Leftists and Felons haven't worked the last several elections for Democrats, so they finally got smart - they ran a 'Conservative' (/ 'Republican').

<<Lamb absolutely ran as a conservative Democrat, but that is far from being an actual conservative. To wit:

Lamb wants to keep the Affordable Care Act in place. His opponent, Rick Saccone, wants it repealed.

Lamb blasted the GOP tax plan as “giveaway” to the rich. His opponent supports the plan.

Lamb said that he personally opposes abortion but that he doesn't think the right to have one should be taken away. His opponent flatly opposes abortion rights.

Lamb wants to strengthen background checks for gun sales, although he doesn't think there should be new restrictions on guns.

Lamb supports Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum, even though GOP leaders including Ryan oppose them.>>

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b131f6d93ea9

For a good laugh..how many here fell for this shyte?

False stories crop up on voter fraud after Pennsylvania race

"A Pennsylvania official said no "legitimate claims or complaints" of voter fraud have come up since Tuesday's closely contested U.S. House race in the state, countering several false stories that cited invalid votes and a court decision throwing the election results out.

The website Daily World Update said in a story circulating on social media that a judge identified as Marshawn Little of the 45th Federal Appeals Court of Westmoreland County cancelled the results because they were "tainted beyond reproach."

But there is no such judge in Pennsylvania and no such court exists.

Another story on the same website, which identifies itself as a satire site to users who click the "About" section, claims "trucks full of illegals" cast votes in the election.

"There are no legitimate claims or complaints or evidence that any such events occurred. These claims should not be taken seriously," said Wanda Murren, communications director for Pennsylvania's Department of State.

No county elections office in the district has received any such reports, either.

"We are not aware of any official complaints lodged with the county election boards or district attorneys alleging voter fraud, nor have there been any filed through DOS. Any claims otherwise or without citing these entities could be from illegitimate sources," Murren said.

With absentee ballots counted, Democrat Conor Lamb holds a 627-vote lead over Republican Rick Saccone out of more than 228,000 cast. Lamb has declared victory, while Saccone has not conceded. Election officials in the four counties in the Pittsburgh-area district had identified about 400 uncounted provisional, military and overseas ballots by Thursday.

The Associated Press has not called the race.

The GOP is watching the final vote counting before deciding whether to seek a recount or sue over perceived election irregularities."

There is no desire on the part of Paul Ryan/Kevin McCarthy or Mitch McConnell/John Cornyn to actually win seats in 2018. These GOP “leaders” would just as soon lose their majority position so they can go back to the comfortable indulgences of remaining in leadership in the minority status.

In the minority the leadership of the GOP are no longer threatened by President Trump and can hide behind the smokescreen of loyal opposition.

We're beginning to see the true status of the GOP RINOS.

Much more on this @ UniParty At Work – Paul Ryan SuperPac Campaigned to Elect Democrat Conor Lamb…

That could very well be true. If I were a spineless Repug like Ryan or McConnell, I would also want to hide in the minority party and get as far away from this Trump train wreck as possible.

Even though Ryan and McConnell are utterly worthless, it's exhausting trying to make excuses all the time for an incompetent, evil asshole like Trump.

There is no desire on the part of Paul Ryan/Kevin McCarthy or Mitch McConnell/John Cornyn to actually win seats in 2018. These GOP “leaders” would just as soon lose their majority position so they can go back to the comfortable indulgences of remaining in leadership in the minority status.

In the minority the leadership of the GOP are no longer threatened by President Trump and can hide behind the smokescreen of loyal opposition.

We're beginning to see the true status of the GOP RINOS.

Much more on this @ UniParty At Work – Paul Ryan SuperPac Campaigned to Elect Democrat Conor Lamb…

That is why a PAC aligned with Ryan spent $3.5 million helping Saccone. You people are crazy.

He was not a conservative. He is center-right on some issues and he is center-left on others. He attacked the Republican tax cuts for the rich. He also said he wants to fix Obamacare and correctly blamed Republicans for skyrocketing health insurance rates. Quite spinning the Paul Ryan line.

He is not. There are moderate Democrats you know.
Democrats have declared there is no room for Pro-Life Democrats and have demonized the living sh!te out of the NRA....guess what Lamb believes in / supports? According to the Democrats - like Schumer himself - Lamb is not a 'Moderate'. He is an UN-WANTED, UN-acceptable non-representative of the Democratic Party....but just got elected. lol

Lamb is not pro-life. He said he personally opposes abortion but supports abortion rights.

Forum List

Back