PBS Frontline Flint Water Crisis Total Propaganda Taxpayers $$$ Should Not Go for This

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I watch Frontline and other PBS programs paid for by all American citizen taxpayers and ALL the programs have a liberal bias. Just watched the most incredible bullshit about Flint, Michigan water problems and they failed to point out that Democrats ran the city for generations, but made great note when...and I quote... a new Attorney General “a Democrat “ came into office and started an investigation by going after the establishment. The Democratic Party is the establishment in Michigan. The whole fucking problem belongs to Democrats and why are my tax $$$ going to support a political ideology? Fuck this. People in Flint got sick because your goddamn city is full of filth, cockroaches, rats, used needles, and shit. That’s on you and fat fuck Michael Moore. Donald Trump is trying to bring jobs back to America. Then, at the end of the episode they had to incorporate a rainbow flag? What the fuck do gay people have to do with Flint, Michigan’s water? Propaganda on my tax dollars. Marxist bastards.
Flint's Deadly Water | Season 2019 Episode 12 | FRONTLINE
Well, well, we’ll,
Democrats Forget the Flint Water Crisis Was Caused by a Bold New Infrastructure Plan
Well,well,we’ll
Flint Lead/Water Scandal Was Caused by Democrats | National Review

Last edited:
Glad you watch informative TV, yes some programs lean hard in one direction or the other, its sad but true, you have to use your intellect to delete the propaganda from the facts. I use A 50/50 method, that works most of the time with anything put out. if its political its usually 80% propaganda.

I watch Frontline and other PBS programs paid for by all American citizen taxpayers and ALL the programs have a liberal bias. Just watched the most incredible bullshit about Flint, Michigan water problems and they failed to point out that Democrats ran the city for generations, but made great note when...and I quote... a new Attorney General “a Democrat “ came into office and started an investigation by going after the establishment. The Democratic Party is the establishment in Michigan. The whole fucking problem belongs to Democrats and why are my tax $$$ going to support a political ideology? Fuck this. People in Flint got sick because your goddamn city is full of filth, cockroaches, rats, used needles, and shit. That’s on you and fat fuck Michael Moore. Donald Trump is trying to bring jobs back to America. Then, at the end of the episode they had to incorporate a rainbow flag? What the fuck do gay people have to do with Flint, Michigan’s water? Propaganda on my tax dollars. Marxist bastards.

Learn what happened in Flint before spouting off. Flint's water was fine until the Republican governor replaced the ELECTED leadership with an appointed manager who switched the water source.

Glad you watch informative TV, yes some programs lean hard in one direction or the other, its sad but true, you have to use your intellect to delete the propaganda from the facts. I use A 50/50 method, that works most of the time with anything put out. if its political its usually 80% propaganda.
Me too. Liberals try to brand me...but the political information highway has been hijacked (including history) by leftist. The politics and policies of the left have damaged our nation and this constant bias to somehow justify them stresses me. I go out into the wilderness and don’t get media or news for a few days. Can’t take the ignorant shit sometimes.

Learn what happened in Flint before spouting off. Flint's water was fine until the Republican governor replaced the ELECTED leadership with an appointed manager who switched the water source.
Sure. No members of Democrat controlled Flint knew about it, approved it, or made $$$ off of it. My ass. Oh, can you explain the gay community role in all of this? PBS sure wanted to promote that angle.
Flint Lead/Water Scandal Was Caused by Democrats | National Review

Don't think its reasonable too blame every thing under the heading's like left or right. we have plenty of idiots under both headings.

If that was an information program how come Republicans can’t absorb the information?

The Republican governor of the state removed the city administration and replaced them all with his cronies. Everybody knows that.

Then they made some unwise decisions about the city water and changed it and that contaminated the pipes.

What Did the Governor Know About Flint's Water, and When Did He Know It?

the river’s water was high in salt, which helped corrode Flint’s aging pipes, leaching lead into the water supply

——-
It’s like nothing sticks with right wingers. They seem to have no ability to learn. There’s no critical thinking. What caused this? Do they have lead in their own water supply?

If that was an information program how come Republicans can’t absorb the information?

The Republican governor of the state removed the city administration and replaced them all with his cronies. Everybody knows that.

Then they made some unwise decisions about the city water and changed it and that contaminated the pipes.

the river’s water was high in salt, which helped corrode Flint’s aging pipes, leaching lead into the water supply

——-
It’s like nothing sticks with right wingers. They seem to have no ability to learn. There’s no critical thinking. What caused this? Do they have lead in their own water supply?
How come my tax dollars are used to promote a bias angle? You’re an idiot. Sure...Republicans caused the Flint water problems. Hmmmmmm, Democrat Party seems to have controlled the fucking place since 1932.

Don’t forget, everything is the republicans fault! And that’s the truth. Pthhhhhh

I'm going to send up a prayer for those in Michigan who were affected by water contamination by lead, which is a death sentence for newborn brains, and can deliver imbibers a boatload of handicapped children in the blink of an eye. :eusa_pray:

Maybe President Trump's advisers will figure out a way to put people back to work in Michigan with enough wealth for the tax rolls to afford a workable solution to getting the lead out of the water asap.

God bless our brother and sister state of Michigan with healing waters again. I'm so sorry to hear of this problem on a state that's been hurt by losing factories, and now has a recurrent problem of deadly water.

——-
How come my tax dollars are used to promote a bias angle? You’re an idiot. Sure...Republicans caused the Flint water problems. Hmmmmmm, Democrat Party seems to have controlled the fucking place since 1932.
See what I mean? I gave you information and you didn’t bother to read it.
Clearly, for Republicans stupid is a choice.

I'm going to send up a prayer for those in Michigan who were affected by water contamination by lead, which is a death sentence for newborn brains, and can deliver imbibers a boatload of handicapped children in the blink of an eye. :eusa_pray:

Maybe President Trump's advisers will figure out a way to put people back to work in Michigan with enough wealth for the tax rolls to afford a workable solution to getting the lead out of the water asap.

God bless our brother and sister state of Michigan with healing waters again. I'm so sorry to hear of this problem on a state that's been hurt by losing factories, and now has a recurrent problem of deadly water.
They need bottled water. Not prayers.

Trumps not gonna do anything about those people. Too many of them are black. You know what Republicans think of black people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trumps not gonna do anything about those people. Too many of them are black. You know what Republicans think of black people.
They will have bottled water when their jobs furnish them funding, and they won't need it after the lead cleanup is complete. Rome wasn't built in a day. I'll stick with prayers, sir. God is more powerful than you know, and he also does not look upon the color of the skin to determine who needs his help the most.

Who knows? maybe one of President Trump's associates invests in distilleries, which can be set up in an old vacant factory and used to produce distilled water packed in glass to insure that no plastic contaminents ruin the quality of the distilled 100% pure H2O. Of course, if you have contacts in the State, you could direct black investors to make it happen.

Last edited:

They will have bottled water when their jobs furnish them funding, and they won't need it after the lead cleanup is complete. Rome wasn't built in a day. I'll stick with prayers, sir. God is more powerful than you know, and he also does not look upon the color of the skin to determine who needs his help the most.

And God knows a fake and a hypocrite when they are praying.

——-
that is the most nonsense I think I've read in a day. Explain how changing the water contaminated the pipes? Where is the lead from if not the pipe? please tell us what tests you, not them, you ran to come up with this concoction of a story? I'm totally interested.

I didn't see the PBS program, far more I listen to NPR.

nail-comparison-25fe809a4ebbce2538cf223521efed0f1a116f4e-s800-c85.jpg

A nail after one month of exposure to Detroit water (above) and Flint River water (below) Each nail was rinsed in flowing water before taking the picture.
Courtesy of FlintWaterStudy.org

Lead-Laced Water In Flint: A Step-By-Step Look At The Makings Of A Crisis

A nail after one month of exposure to Detroit water (above) and Flint River water (below) Each nail was rinsed in flowing water before taking the picture.

you could do that same test with any water supply, just saying. The pipes are the issue, not the water. They are lead pipes. LEAD PIPES. too fking funny. That lead has been in their water for the entire time it's been flowing.

you could do that same test with any water supply, just saying. The pipes are the issue, not the water. They are lead pipes. LEAD PIPES. too fking funny. That lead has been in their water for the entire time it's been flowing.

Honestly, do you really believe aged lead pipes are unique to Flint, Michigan?

Honestly, do you really believe aged lead pipes are unique to Flint, Michigan?
not at all, most all cities have them, and most all cities have lead in their water. It's why I said to do your test anywhere and you will get the same results. What was it you didn't understand on that?

Forum List

Back