PBS Frontline Flint Water Crisis Total Propaganda Taxpayers $$$ Should Not Go for This

The discoloration in the water can be just pipes not used in a while. Fire departments in many cities will run their hydrants for several moments in areas to rid the pipes of rust. When the worst comes, you better know who tot rust to survive a little longer. For it may be just enough to survive at all. It takes a village...

The discoloration in the water can be just pipes not used in a while. Fire departments in many cities will run their hydrants for several moments in areas to rid the pipes of rust. When the worst comes, you better know who tot rust to survive a little longer. For it may be just enough to survive at all. It takes a village...
look, you're going to educate a very large population if you let out secrets like that. I mean, they all think pipes never get buildup. And instead, the water is bad. Again, the rusty nail test in the thread. every pipe in america that has running water, has buildup. EVERY PIPE

I watch Frontline and other PBS programs paid for by all American citizen taxpayers and ALL the programs have a liberal bias. Just watched the most incredible bullshit about Flint, Michigan water problems and they failed to point out that Democrats ran the city for generations, but made great note when...and I quote... a new Attorney General “a Democrat “ came into office and started an investigation by going after the establishment. The Democratic Party is the establishment in Michigan. The whole fucking problem belongs to Democrats and why are my tax $$$ going to support a political ideology? Fuck this. People in Flint got sick because your goddamn city is full of filth, cockroaches, rats, used needles, and shit. That’s on you and fat fuck Michael Moore. Donald Trump is trying to bring jobs back to America. Then, at the end of the episode they had to incorporate a rainbow flag? What the fuck do gay people have to do with Flint, Michigan’s water? Propaganda on my tax dollars. Marxist bastards.
Flint's Deadly Water | Season 2019 Episode 12 | FRONTLINE
Well, well, we’ll,
Democrats Forget the Flint Water Crisis Was Caused by a Bold New Infrastructure Plan
Well,well,we’ll
Flint Lead/Water Scandal Was Caused by Democrats | National Review

Trump’s “Very Inexpensive” Golf Habit Could Cost More Than $340 Million

I watch Frontline and other PBS programs paid for by all American citizen taxpayers and ALL the programs have a liberal bias. Just watched the most incredible bullshit about Flint, Michigan water problems and they failed to point out that Democrats ran the city for generations, but made great note when...and I quote... a new Attorney General “a Democrat “ came into office and started an investigation by going after the establishment. The Democratic Party is the establishment in Michigan. The whole fucking problem belongs to Democrats and why are my tax $$$ going to support a political ideology? Fuck this. People in Flint got sick because your goddamn city is full of filth, cockroaches, rats, used needles, and shit. That’s on you and fat fuck Michael Moore. Donald Trump is trying to bring jobs back to America. Then, at the end of the episode they had to incorporate a rainbow flag? What the fuck do gay people have to do with Flint, Michigan’s water? Propaganda on my tax dollars. Marxist bastards.
Well, well, we’ll,
Democrats Forget the Flint Water Crisis Was Caused by a Bold New Infrastructure Plan
Well,well,we’ll

Trump’s “Very Inexpensive” Golf Habit Could Cost More Than $340 Million
giphy.gif

I didn't see the PBS program, far more I listen to NPR.

nail-comparison-25fe809a4ebbce2538cf223521efed0f1a116f4e-s800-c85.jpg

A nail after one month of exposure to Detroit water (above) and Flint River water (below) Each nail was rinsed in flowing water before taking the picture.
Courtesy of FlintWaterStudy.org

Lead-Laced Water In Flint: A Step-By-Step Look At The Makings Of A Crisis
you could do that same test with any water supply, just saying. The pipes are the issue, not the water. They are lead pipes. LEAD PIPES. too fking funny. That lead has been in their water for the entire time it's been flowing.

Honestly, do you really believe aged lead pipes are unique to Flint, Michigan?
not at all, most all cities have them, and most all cities have lead in their water. It's why I said to do your test anywhere and you will get the same results. What was it you didn't understand on that?

Cities have means to deal with lead water pipes and inhibit their corrosion. Otherwise Flint's health situation, which was initiated when the city changed water source, would be far more widespread.

I didn't see the PBS program, far more I listen to NPR.

nail-comparison-25fe809a4ebbce2538cf223521efed0f1a116f4e-s800-c85.jpg

A nail after one month of exposure to Detroit water (above) and Flint River water (below) Each nail was rinsed in flowing water before taking the picture.
Courtesy of FlintWaterStudy.org

you could do that same test with any water supply, just saying. The pipes are the issue, not the water. They are lead pipes. LEAD PIPES. too fking funny. That lead has been in their water for the entire time it's been flowing.

Honestly, do you really believe aged lead pipes are unique to Flint, Michigan?
not at all, most all cities have them, and most all cities have lead in their water. It's why I said to do your test anywhere and you will get the same results. What was it you didn't understand on that?

Cities have means to deal with lead water pipes and inhibit their corrosion. Otherwise Flint's health situation, which was initiated when the city changed water source, would be far more widespread.
yes the cities do, they flush Fire hydrants. They don't do public buildings or private homes. Every city has exactly the same issue as Flint. go look it up. Chicago was just shown with lead in their water. How do you supposed it got there, they pull from Lake Michigan?

Well, well, we’ll,
Well,well,we’ll

Innocent people, including young children, are sick and dying, and your response is "tough shit" - I'm not paying to fix this. How very in human of you.

look, you're going to educate a very large population if you let out secrets like that. I mean, they all think pipes never get buildup. And instead, the water is bad. Again, the rusty nail test in the thread. every pipe in america that has running water, has buildup. EVERY PIPE

The Republican chosen city manager put in place over the ELECTED representatives switched to a more corrosive water source and then did not properly treat the more corrosive water...which is what caused the issue.

The Republican chosen city manager put in place over the ELECTED representatives switched to a more corrosive water source and then did not properly treat the more corrosive water...which is what caused the issue.
or not.

yes the cities do, they flush Fire hydrants. They don't do public buildings or private homes. Every city has exactly the same issue as Flint. go look it up. Chicago was just shown with lead in their water. How do you supposed it got there, they pull from Lake Michigan?

I looked it up before I started posting. Cities add phosphates to their water which creates a coating to the interior of lead pipes and inhibits corrosion.

And then here's a couple of sentences from that NPR article,

Officials did not immediately treat the Flint River water to ensure it didn't cause corrosion in the pipes — instead, they took what Michigan Radio characterized as a "wait-and-see" approach.​

In a September interview with NPR, Edwards says: "Flint is the only city in America that I'm aware of that does not have a corrosion control plan."

I looked it up before I started posting. Cities add phosphates to their water which creates a coating to the interior of lead pipes and inhibits corrosion.

Officials did not immediately treat the Flint River water to ensure it didn't cause corrosion in the pipes — instead, they took what Michigan Radio characterized as a "wait-and-see" approach.​

In a September interview with NPR, Edwards says: "Flint is the only city in America that I'm aware of that does not have a corrosion control plan."
then why are they finding in lead in other cities water?

EDITORIAL: When it comes to lead in Chicago’s water, you deserve to know

the issue has been around since the pipes were all installed. Just the latest blame a politician when ....

Messing with the water system while doing projects like street work can cause the corrosive coating on lead pipes to break down. You brought up Chicago and I read where the problem is associated with homes in which a new water meter was installed. These instances are a lot different then making the determination not to deal with the issue throughout the whole city.

Messing with the water system while doing projects like street work can cause the corrosive coating on lead pipes to break down. You brought up Chicago and I read where the problem is associated with homes in which a new water meter was installed. These instances are a lot different then making the determination not to deal with the issue throughout the whole city.
there is no difference. thanks though.

Forum List

Back