Peace with the Police!

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
If you're an ardent guardian of Liberty, and your heart is alight with brilliant passion for Justice, start lobbying you sheriffs, police Precincts and even local cops (when their not busy) about the situation of this nation.

Include them, don't alienate them. Love them, do not fear them.

The police are drones; they do what they are told. When my local police start cracking down on the hoards of illegals, and learn what extortion means - well that will be a start.

And above all else! Come to a complete stop at all stop signs!

983578_394716133982669_1774727536_n.jpg

The police are drones; they do what they are told. When my local police start cracking down on the hoards of illegals, and learn what extortion means - well that will be a start.

Lets hope the Police continue to be drones and do what they are told. When they get creative, like the federal cops sometimes do, and ignore the Constitution is when they become dangerous.

No, I had four police officers ready to kick my ass last evening for protesting at a Red Light Camera intersection because wearing a Guy Fawkes (V for Vendetta) mask was considered "potential terrorism."

I was very compliant with their orders, while still asserting my dignity as a Citizen of the United States, which led to some fierce (although respectful sort-of) exchanges (initially), but in the end we resolved it peacefully and agreed that Red Light Cameras sucked.

However, they were under orders from very high up to remove me from the intersection. They told me that I had to remove the mask, but I could put in on momentarily every now and then, and then take it off for theatrics. Then they left.

About an hour later one of the same officers returned and told me that I absolutely had to leave for "impeding traffic," and he was sorry, but he had orders. He confiscated my flag, but not the mask...?....?....? and I left.

I suppose they knew that taking the flag would make me leave, because simply wearing a mask with a sign would look retarded, and it worked, so I left.

Anyway, I went back to the precinct this afternoon, to inquire as what exactly happened, and to retrieve my flag, and the Sergeant also sympathized with the general cause and said "I can see where this country is headed." I suppose that is the best he can say without jeopardizing his own job. Obviously the orders to remove me came from higher up than the precinct. The Sheriff Offices also expedited the release of the records of the transactions from the Central Records Office, and knowing that our Sheriff has VOWED to nullify any new federal gun laws, I highly doubt that the order came from the Sheriff's Office.

Make a long story short, these guys are just like you and me, except they are even more aware and astute as to the direction that this nation is headed, because they are the ones being tasked with enforcing this tyranny.

Let them know that we care about our Liberties. Someone from the Libertarian party told me:

"That's what the Oathkeepers are trying to do."

and I responded:

"We need regular citizens to do it also, otherwise what's their motivation to restore Popular Sovereignty if the general population is indifferent?"
14 minutes ago · Like

If you're an ardent guardian of Liberty, and your heart is alight with brilliant passion for Justice, start lobbying you sheriffs, police Precincts and even local cops (when their not busy) about the situation of this nation.

No thanks. Been pulled over by assholes that call themselves cops..one did it just because of my Ron Paul car magnet...she was a real ****. So I was a prick back told her this wasn't fuckin nazi germany it was none of her damn business where I was going. Another one lied and said I rolled through a stop sign he was called a nazi stormtrooper...guess they see my size and just don't feel like fucking with me. Pigs know who pays them and they won't fight the hand that feeds them.

I asked a cop one time if they ever made the preaching of the Bible a hate crime, would he make arrest pursuant to that. His reply was that he would have to follow orders. I lost respect for the police uniform before the age of ten by no action of mine. My grandma taught me that it is the person in the uniform that earns respect or not. My time in the Marines made me understand how much wisdom old folks acquire.
I went to the police station the other day to report a written signed extortion letter I received. They told me I had a civil complaint, that I needed a lawyer. I tried to show them the criminal statue but they immediately got indignant, and told me that they were not going to argue with me, and they wouldn't even look at the law. Of course they were behind bullet proof glass, sitting on their fat asses. I felt totally disrespected.

I appreciate the impetus of your assertion, and your protest story is great, but it will be awhile before I strike up any conversation with any cops. I do have an appointment with the states attorney this Monday. For everyone else, yes definately go speak with law enforcement, and ask them what the word ILLEGAL means - as in alien; please.

Last edited:

No thanks. Been pulled over by assholes that call themselves cops..one did it just because of my Ron Paul car magnet...she was a real ****. So I was a prick back told her this wasn't fuckin nazi germany it was none of her damn business where I was going. Another one lied and said I rolled through a stop sign he was called a nazi stormtrooper...guess they see my size and just don't feel like fucking with me. Pigs know who pays them and they won't fight the hand that feeds them.

Oh my, another keyboard commando. Did the urine stains on your car seat ever come out?:razz:

People who believe in liberty and the constitution should make every effort to at least not alienate themselves from anyone in government.

Furthermore many of us should consider careers or political offices.

That's how the left took so much control after all. I realize it means a lower paying job for some of us, but public service shouldn't enrich a person. Amazing how much richer some rich people get after becoming senators and presidents.

People who believe in liberty and the constitution should make every effort to at least not alienate themselves from anyone in government.

That's how the left took so much control after all. I realize it means a lower paying job for some of us, but public service shouldn't enrich a person. Amazing how much richer some rich people get after becoming senators and presidents.
Alot of people who have respect don't want to suffer the ignominy of running for office, but you are absolutely right. You know how favorable politicians are, and not to mention the savagery their families will have to endure - look at Palin!

Alot of people who have respect don't want to suffer the ignominy of running for office, but you are absolutely right. You know how favorable politicians are, and not to mention the savagery their families will have to endure - look at Palin!

Only conservative or otherwise labeled "rightwing" politicians are scourged.

Take McLame for instance. He was a "moderate" and hailed for his "bringing people together". Romney was also considered "moderate" and played that role as best he could. Once they were the only ones standing they became the antimarx.

Regardless, the MSM is losing it's control of the message. Only idiots watch TV and get their information that way. That vehicle is losing gas.

In the mean time real conservatives can get into small local elections. I'm considering the endeavor myself.

Once I become dictator I'll banish all bed wetters to Canada, Cuba, North Korea, Zimbabwe or Iran, it will be their choice. I'll mandate all men and women must own a weapon. Once that's done I'll abdicate power and disappear into the wilderness.

No, I had four police officers ready to kick my ass last evening for protesting at a Red Light Camera intersection because wearing a Guy Fawkes (V for Vendetta) mask was considered "potential terrorism."

I was very compliant with their orders, while still asserting my dignity as a Citizen of the United States, which led to some fierce (although respectful sort-of) exchanges (initially), but in the end we resolved it peacefully and agreed that Red Light Cameras sucked.

However, they were under orders from very high up to remove me from the intersection. They told me that I had to remove the mask, but I could put in on momentarily every now and then, and then take it off for theatrics. Then they left.

About an hour later one of the same officers returned and told me that I absolutely had to leave for "impeding traffic," and he was sorry, but he had orders. He confiscated my flag, but not the mask...?....?....? and I left.

I suppose they knew that taking the flag would make me leave, because simply wearing a mask with a sign would look retarded, and it worked, so I left.

Anyway, I went back to the precinct this afternoon, to inquire as what exactly happened, and to retrieve my flag, and the Sergeant also sympathized with the general cause and said "I can see where this country is headed." I suppose that is the best he can say without jeopardizing his own job. Obviously the orders to remove me came from higher up than the precinct. The Sheriff Offices also expedited the release of the records of the transactions from the Central Records Office, and knowing that our Sheriff has VOWED to nullify any new federal gun laws, I highly doubt that the order came from the Sheriff's Office.

Make a long story short, these guys are just like you and me, except they are even more aware and astute as to the direction that this nation is headed, because they are the ones being tasked with enforcing this tyranny.

Let them know that we care about our Liberties. Someone from the Libertarian party told me:

"That's what the Oathkeepers are trying to do."

and I responded:

"We need regular citizens to do it also, otherwise what's their motivation to restore Popular Sovereignty if the general population is indifferent?"
14 minutes ago · Like

So, your mask was kind of like your own burqua, eh?

Don't give up. Go right into the precinct and request to speak with the Sergeant or whoever else is the highest officer in command. We have very little time left.

Forum List

Back