Peace with the Police!

I have friends and family who are first responders...like everything else, there are good ones and bad ones. Cops have to deal with the crap of society all the time....they get jaded. If they did not, I'd worry about their sanity.

If you're an ardent guardian of Liberty, and your heart is alight with brilliant passion for Justice, start lobbying you sheriffs, police Precincts and even local cops (when their not busy) about the situation of this nation.

Include them, don't alienate them. Love them, do not fear them.

No thanks. Been pulled over by assholes that call themselves cops..one did it just because of my Ron Paul car magnet...she was a real ****. So I was a prick back told her this wasn't fuckin nazi germany it was none of her damn business where I was going. Another one lied and said I rolled through a stop sign he was called a nazi stormtrooper...guess they see my size and just don't feel like fucking with me. Pigs know who pays them and they won't fight the hand that feeds them.

Don't give up. Go right into the precinct and request to speak with the Sergeant or whoever else is the highest officer in command. We have very little time left.

Why? Are we going somewhere?

Once I become dictator I'll banish all bed wetters to Canada, Cuba, North Korea, Zimbabwe or Iran, it will be their choice. I'll mandate all men and women must own a weapon. Once that's done I'll abdicate power and disappear into the wilderness.[/COLOR]

I once wondered what I would do if I was "King for a Day" and those are the exact same two things I had thought of.

I'd love to use that NSA database to round up every Lakhota in the world and parachute them to Communist China.

Once I become dictator I'll banish all bed wetters to Canada, Cuba, North Korea, Zimbabwe or Iran, it will be their choice. I'll mandate all men and women must own a weapon. Once that's done I'll abdicate power and disappear into the wilderness.[/COLOR]

I once wondered what I would do if I was "King for a Day" and those are the exact same two things I had thought of.

I'd love to use that NSA database to round up every Lakhota in the world and parachute them to Communist China.

Interesting that you two fanaticize about rounding people up. :eusa_whistle:

Why? Are we going somewhere?

For the "point of no return" we have very little time left.

In other words, we have very little time left to use the "system" to peacefully overturn this. I fear it is far too little time to achieve a peaceful turnover.

Think of what we would have to accomplish via peaceful means:

Full restoration of Jury Nullification (like in New Hampshire).

Nullification of practically every federal law by at least 1/4 the States.

Undoing the Gun Pussification of America (get modern firearm ownership up to at least 33% of the population).

Phase Gold and Silver currency back into the market, totally separate from Federal Reserve Notes.

Abolish all Case Law since Malbury vs Madison and amend the Constitution to mandate STRICT interpretation of Constitution with a supporting document that we all agree on contains the "original intent" of every clause within the Constitution. On the Jury shall judge the Constitution, and only the States shall be the judges in all Cases otherwise.

Last edited:

Interesting that you two fanaticize about rounding people up. :eusa_whistle:

The other side doesn't just fantasize about rounding us up and exterminating us, they've actually built the FEMA camps to initiate the Final Solution.

By all means, after all, they are the people that have to face the fruitloops that have the guns.

Insipid assholes like you can't comprehend how much some people relish eating fruiloops like you for breakfast.

Last edited:
The police are drones; they do what they are told. When my local police start cracking down on the hoards of illegals, and learn what extortion means - well that will be a start.

No, I had four police officers ready to kick my ass last evening for protesting at a Red Light Camera intersection because wearing a Guy Fawkes (V for Vendetta) mask was considered "potential terrorism."

I was very compliant with their orders, while still asserting my dignity as a Citizen of the United States, which led to some fierce (although respectful sort-of) exchanges (initially), but in the end we resolved it peacefully and agreed that Red Light Cameras sucked.

However, they were under orders from very high up to remove me from the intersection. They told me that I had to remove the mask, but I could put in on momentarily every now and then, and then take it off for theatrics. Then they left.

About an hour later one of the same officers returned and told me that I absolutely had to leave for "impeding traffic," and he was sorry, but he had orders. He confiscated my flag, but not the mask...?....?....? and I left.

I suppose they knew that taking the flag would make me leave, because simply wearing a mask with a sign would look retarded, and it worked, so I left.

Anyway, I went back to the precinct this afternoon, to inquire as what exactly happened, and to retrieve my flag, and the Sergeant also sympathized with the general cause and said "I can see where this country is headed." I suppose that is the best he can say without jeopardizing his own job. Obviously the orders to remove me came from higher up than the precinct. The Sheriff Offices also expedited the release of the records of the transactions from the Central Records Office, and knowing that our Sheriff has VOWED to nullify any new federal gun laws, I highly doubt that the order came from the Sheriff's Office.

Make a long story short, these guys are just like you and me, except they are even more aware and astute as to the direction that this nation is headed, because they are the ones being tasked with enforcing this tyranny.

Let them know that we care about our Liberties. Someone from the Libertarian party told me:

"That's what the Oathkeepers are trying to do."

and I responded:

"We need regular citizens to do it also, otherwise what's their motivation to restore Popular Sovereignty if the general population is indifferent?"
14 minutes ago · Like

Hmmmmmmmm.

Why no details on the "tried to kick my ass" part?

When was this, by the way? What time of day?

Last edited:
If you're an ardent guardian of Liberty, and your heart is alight with brilliant passion for Justice, start lobbying you sheriffs, police Precincts and even local cops (when their not busy) about the situation of this nation.

:lol:

Have you ever been an obvious hippie, minority or an obviously poor person?

No thanks. Been pulled over by assholes that call themselves cops..one did it just because of my Ron Paul car magnet...she was a real ****. So I was a prick back told her this wasn't fuckin nazi germany it was none of her damn business where I was going. Another one lied and said I rolled through a stop sign he was called a nazi stormtrooper...guess they see my size and just don't feel like fucking with me. Pigs know who pays them and they won't fight the hand that feeds them.

Don't give up. Go right into the precinct and request to speak with the Sergeant or whoever else is the highest officer in command. We have very little time left.
The one ticket I just paid I was only up here for a visit...the 2nd one I did fight and it was dismissed. I go to court in August for a seat belt ticket and I will fight it as well. I bought a shirt to wear...says Warning: Does not play well with government thugs. That should go over well in court. :) I know the first time u go you either plead guilty and pay or not guilty and come back in a month...I will plead not guilty and keep asking for continuances...lol..

I asked a cop one time if they ever made the preaching of the Bible a hate crime, would he make arrest pursuant to that. His reply was that he would have to follow orders. I lost respect for the police uniform before the age of ten by no action of mine. My grandma taught me that it is the person in the uniform that earns respect or not. My time in the Marines made me understand how much wisdom old folks acquire.
I went to the police station the other day to report a written signed extortion letter I received. They told me I had a civil complaint, that I needed a lawyer. I tried to show them the criminal statue but they immediately got indignant, and told me that they were not going to argue with me, and they wouldn't even look at the law. Of course they were behind bullet proof glass, sitting on their fat asses. I felt totally disrespected.

I appreciate the impetus of your assertion, and your protest story is great, but it will be awhile before I strike up any conversation with any cops. I do have an appointment with the states attorney this Monday. For everyone else, yes definately go speak with law enforcement, and ask them what the word ILLEGAL means - as in alien; please.

I haven't lost respect for all police in uniform. There are plenty of them who are ex military and respect our constitution. They are not about comply with a tyrannical government arresting American citizens should that day ever come. I'd say our military are fully behind the American people and at least half our law enforcement and FBI still are. Even if many are no openly saying so these days.

I asked a cop one time if they ever made the preaching of the Bible a hate crime, would he make arrest pursuant to that. His reply was that he would have to follow orders. I lost respect for the police uniform before the age of ten by no action of mine. My grandma taught me that it is the person in the uniform that earns respect or not. My time in the Marines made me understand how much wisdom old folks acquire.
I went to the police station the other day to report a written signed extortion letter I received. They told me I had a civil complaint, that I needed a lawyer. I tried to show them the criminal statue but they immediately got indignant, and told me that they were not going to argue with me, and they wouldn't even look at the law. Of course they were behind bullet proof glass, sitting on their fat asses. I felt totally disrespected.

I appreciate the impetus of your assertion, and your protest story is great, but it will be awhile before I strike up any conversation with any cops. I do have an appointment with the states attorney this Monday. For everyone else, yes definately go speak with law enforcement, and ask them what the word ILLEGAL means - as in alien; please.

Those criminal statues are really dangerous. They are so fast, it seems like they never even moved.

Poor widdle Dupey don't wike bein' told what to do! Poor widdle Dupey.

Forum List

Back