Pelosi: Anybody Could Have Gotten In.......She really thinks people are stupid

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021

She said there was an open process. When was that. I don't recall ever hearing or reading about it.

And it certainly wasn't going to come without a price.

Why isn't she just honest about the fact that they wanted all that money to run on so Harris was the only choice.

Half the party didn't want her in Biden's place (but there was no practical alternative and she knows it.)

How stupid does she take people to be.

I can only guess from the responses we'll get that it will confirm her opinions.

She said there was an open process. When was that. I don't recall ever hearing or reading about it.

And it certainly wasn't going to come without a price.

Why isn't she just honest about the fact that they wanted all that money to run on so Harris was the only choice.

Half the party didn't want her in Biden's place (but there was no practical alternative and she knows it.)

How stupid does she take people to be.

I can only guess from the responses we'll get that it will confirm her opinions.
Day in and day out there is a segment of your population who destroy the reputation of the U.S. They dont care what the long term consequences are as long.as they maintain and expand their power.

Pelosi: Anybody Could Have Gotten In......​

Forgive me, but I think Nancy was talking about herself at the democrat ball that Chuckie Schumer threw the night before. Nance was pretty sloshed and horny. :uhh:

As to Kamala, she probably means that they initially looked around at Whitmer, Newsome and several others but finally realized that every one of them carried even more baggage than Kammy!

Forum List

Back