Pelosi bails on tax cut protest after only handful of activists show up

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
if i ever had the chance to show up at a Nancy Pelosi Rally, I would be raising a huge sign that read. "BRAIN DAMAGE PELOSI"

How do these California idiots keep voting for her?

A handful of folks are really steamed that Republican lawmakers are planning to lower taxes, and they gathered in tiny conference room on Capitol Hill where House Minority Speaker Nancy Pelosi was slated to speak Monday.

But the demonstration was so weak, MSNBC reports, Pelosi didn’t even bother to show up.

Pelosi bails on tax cut protest after only handful of activists show up - The American Mirror

The Democrats should wake up and smell the coffee. The ones that vote against tax rate reductions may be signing their own dismissal slips.

To your question: The average IQ in California is less than 100. California is THIRD FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST! This is why they vote for asses like Pelosi, Feinstein and Kamala Harris, Adam Schiff, Barbara Lee, Maxine Waters, Barbara Boxer...the list goes on....

Average IQ by State: Honest Numbers at Last | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Last edited:
It’s hysterical that these useless parasites who pay no taxes are protesting tax breaks for others who actually pay taxes.

Talk about parasites....it’s just unreal.

You will see more and more of this as Trump continues to kick ass.....liberals are going to get tired of losing and stay home

You will see more and more of this as Trump continues to kick ass.....liberals are going to get tired of losing and stay home

I sure hope so, how long can the media ask people not to trust their own eyes, but instead listen to them about how horrible everything is?

I’d love for all the Trump haters who have more money in their stock portfolio and are paying lower taxes to go ahead and send their fair share into the Treasury.

The US Treasury will take your money...send in your tax cut and stock market money.

Last edited:
Where were Nancy's Occupy Wallstreet people? Oh that's right, none of them pay taxes so as long they git the free shit, it's all good.

415-pelosi.jpg

Forum List

Back