Pelosi Just Spoke.It's As If 2009 Never Happened.Accusing GOP Of Everything They Did To Middle Class

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: I am watching the show on C-SPAN. Pelosi spoke for about 4? 5? Minutes. What a joke. She brought up all of these dire straights forecast if this bill passes, and when she went through her list, she brought up pretty much every way the Democrats tried to screw the middle class during the Obama Years.
Must be her alzheilmers again.
:argue: :iagree:

I'm still watching it. I guess its a rerun. So far every liberal has lied about what's in the bill

:2up: I am watching the show on C-SPAN. Pelosi spoke for about 4? 5? Minutes. What a joke. She brought up all of these dire straights forecast if this bill passes, and when she went through her list, she brought up pretty much every way the Democrats tried to screw the middle class during the Obama Years.
Oops
Its the earlier dog and pony show. I thought it was live

Well for the Ds and the left generally the End days are here.

Pelosi and Schumer are the worst demagogues in American politics.
One of the biggest lies that the Dems tell is that are the champions of the Middle Class.
The only thing that Dem politicians like about the middle class is their tax revenue.

Pelosi and Schumer are the worst demagogues in American politics.
One of the biggest lies that the Dems tell is that are the champions of the Middle Class.
The only thing that Dem politicians like about the middle class is their tax revenue.
its as if they act like no one died because of Obama-Care

Forum List

Back