Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Where have they been the last 5 or so years?
That is their normal responses to violence. Just like Jr's was his normal reaction. I mean Trump will watch a riot and call it a beautiful thing if its white people shitting in the capital but if it is black folks protesting hes got his tanks clearing the square.

That is their normal responses to violence. Just like Jr's was his normal reaction. I mean Trump will watch a riot and call it a beautiful thing if its white people shitting in the capital but if it is black folks protesting hes got his tanks clearing the square.
It's not their normal response because they've been saying completely different things for years about TRUMP! specifically. They've been spewing hatred for him and anyone who dares to vote for him all this time, and NOW all of a sudden, they want everybody ELSE to tone it down with no humility that they are also complicit in the rhetoric.

You must like all the leftist propaganda and hate from the people you support that drove things to come to this place in time.

Yall done good.
This looks like a jilted lover thing as the felon probably tried to commit adultery with his young wife.

This thread is Chuck full of our usual rightwing USMB Republican posters yukking it up and lying about the violent attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband that left parts of his brain on a hammer.

I noted in post 348 that I prayed for him.

Today these sons-of-bitches are crying, moaning and weeping, wailing and gnashing their crooked teeth about decorum they've SUDDENLY discovered because their uncle daddy trump got nicked on his ear this evening.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

No moaning here. Impressed with his inspirational bravery, demonstrating for the world his incredible stamina and qualification to be a fearless leader of the United States.

Forum List

Back