Pence Gets Roasted, Grandfather's Immigration

badger2

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2016
We take a closer look at Cawley family DNA, Pence DNA in Ohio (Gard-Rector cemetery) linking to the Clintons in Michigan (Rector-Boteler-Amery link to British MI6 and CIA).

8 hrs. ago Pence Gets Roasted
Mike Pence Gets Roasted Over 'Hypocritical' Tweet About Grandfather's Immigration

Ellen Marren
Ellen Marren (1867-) | WikiTree FREE Family Tree
'....At that time in the United States, anti-immigrant and anti-Catholic sentiment was flaring...."There's a future there for you"....settled in Chicago.'

Bill Clinton's visit(s) to Ireland circa the Irish Troubles goes into the investigative file.

hmm

His grandfather came in legally, and he gets roasted for it?

Got some real smart liberals on twitter, don't ya?

hmm

You have to understand that the real world and thought do not matter to liberals it is all feelings. That's why I say when you talk to a liberal the worlds IQ drops a point.

But this news comes after USMB posted on Pence familial DNA relating to the Russian investigation. Is Pence trying to correct any media bias towards actual Pence DNA by introducing Cawley DNA today at Ellis Island?

hmm

And if he arrived at ellis island today on a boat and asked to come in, what would happen?

That's what i thought. The criticism stands.
If he went through Ellis island, he would be checked and regulated unlike the foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated aided and abetted by Democrats.

hmm

And if he arrived at ellis island today on a boat and asked to come in, what would happen?

Same thing that happened then.

he'd go through the red tape, and be admitted.

You DO understand the concept of entering the country legally, don't you?

hmm

Ellis Island is no longer an option.
Nowhere is. At no point can you just show, request asylum, and be let in and processed and given a pathway to citizenship.

And you can be sure the elite cracker christian nutball pence likes that just fine.

hmm

Ellis Island is no longer an option.
Nowhere is. At no point can you just show, request asylum, and be let in and processed and given a pathway to citizenship.

And you can be sure the elite cracker christian nutball pence likes that just fine.

Who gives a fuck?
Do it through honest methods and I'm good.

Forum List

Back