Pennsylvania Governor Mandates Mask-Wearing in Your Own Home

Masks do not stop coronavirus.

I have been in the medical
Profession for 38 years. I am trained in all 4 levels of PPE, I was trained by the US Navy in biological warfare and defense and I’ve been trained recently by the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA in first receiverbiological decontamination. I can tell you that it’s a fact that if you aren’t wearing a fitted mask with a HIPPA filter or a fitted N95, you might as well not be wearing one. The key here is “fitted” and if you have facial hair, forget it.

With another COVID-19 wave on the horizon, several states are restricting the number of guests you can have over for Thanksgiving.

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, however, is adding several new measures, including testing and quarantining for people coming into the state (with some exceptions) and requiring the wearing of masks in your own home if you have company over.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/11/18/pennsylvania-governor-mandates-mask-wearing-in-your-own-home-n1156454
You Progs are disgusting totaltarians.
heard about this,we just been transported back to the future to russia and stalin is our ruler.

I have not read anything more than the link provided in the OP.

But the only time masks are required in the home is if you have guests who do not live there. The title of the OP is misleading, at best.
Do you consider out of town family guests? Cousins, Uncles, Aunts, the faggot lover for MDK? Do you have to wear a mask if these type of people show up?

I have not read anything more than the link provided in the OP.

But the only time masks are required in the home is if you have guests who do not live there. The title of the OP is misleading, at best.

He doesn't have the authority to isue that order. But I know you Pogs are terrified so you go ahead and comply.

It is not about any order. I wear a mask when I am in public. Not because of a mandate. Not even because I am afraid I would die if I caught covid-19. I would probably survive quite well. But I have friends and family who would probably not survive. And I come in contact with many people who I have no idea if they have any conditions that would cause complications if they got sick.

If I see something dangerous in my neighborhood, I do what I can to protect my neighbors. Wearing a mask is the same thing. I am part of a community.
If you are sick your actions are commendable. If you are not sick your action are neurotic. You have to realize that if you are not sick you cannot pass an illness.

Profession for 38 years. I am trained in all 4 levels of PPE, I was trained by the US Navy in biological warfare and defense and I’ve been trained recently by the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA in first receiverbiological decontamination. I can tell you that it’s a fact that if you aren’t wearing a fitted mask with a HIPPA filter or a fitted N95, you might as well not be wearing one. The key here is “fitted” and if you have facial hair, forget it.

I agree! thank you for the explanation.

COVID is there but it is like the flu...there are therapeutics etc....to take care of it.

Like somebody said, we don't have a COVID problem, we have a tyranny problem.

It's all about control.

I agree! thank you for the explanation.

COVID is there but it is like the flu...there are therapeutics etc....to take care of it.

Like somebody said, we don't have a COVID problem, we have a tyranny problem.

It's all about control.
Amen to that.

Forum List

Back