Pentagon Confirms Existence Of 2nd Chinese Espionage Balloon Inbound

It is amazing you have no honor to Americans
WTF are you talking about?

Airplanes didnt exist during that time so Im pretty sure no one civilian or otherwise was patrolling or monitoring the airspace.

On the second point, are you arguing that the US did exist or that the men who crossed the Delaware weren't in the armed service?

President Joseph Biden (God's choice) wanted to shoot it down but the Pentagon warned against it, saying that it's so large and they don't know where it would eventually touch down, it could hurt or kill peopl on the ground or cause accidents if landing on a highway.

And Joseph Biden (God's choice) isn't a moron who claims that he's smarter than the Generals when it comes to military matters.
Brandon isn’t smart enough to understand why we have a civilian leadership over our military. Brandon is a fucking assclown.

Only complete assholes like or respect him and his alleged decision making.

What do you know about restricted US airspace? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Technically they violated airspace that they are restricted from didnt they? I know you want to play semantics to deflect from the fact that we let a Chinese spy balloon float across the country though so.

WTF are you talking about?

Airplanes didnt exist during that time so Im pretty sure no one civilian or otherwise was patrolling or monitoring the airspace.

On the second point, are you arguing that the US did exist or that the men who crossed the Delaware weren't in the armed service?
Arguing misinformation

Spy balloon is telling China so much less information than the popular TicTok app so many people have on their phones.

It's absolutely ridiculous to think that this balloon is going to tell China more than that one app already has.

TicToc tells everything about your phone and where you have been, who you talk to, what you look at, and what you say...far far beyond just the cookies stored on your phone. It's worse than any keylogging program you ever dreamed of.
Different types of information it's after.

Spy balloon is telling China so much less information than the popular TicTok app so many people have on their phones.

It's absolutely ridiculous to think that this balloon is going to tell China more than that one app already has.

TicToc tells everything about your phone and where you have been, who you talk to, what you look at, and what you say...far far beyond just the cookies stored on your phone. It's worse than any keylogging program you ever dreamed of.
We have no idea what information they were trying to collect. For all we know they were gauging out reaction to them floating a balloon over the country.

Also why would Brian Krassenstein have any insight into what we did? He's an economist who's biggest claim to fame is commenting on Trump's twitter posts....
Holy fuck, when are you morons going to get your heads out of your asses? Just because I post his tweet that doesn't mean he's the originator of the information. It just means that he said it clearly and succinctly, which I find is needed when posting on this website, keeping in mind that a lot of you aren't exactly readers. So me posting a DoD release won't do anything, as you will all scroll right past it - too long, too many big words, too much lingo, too bureaucratic in the language.

Holy fuck, when are you morons going to get your heads out of your asses? Just because I post his tweet that doesn't mean he's the originator of the information. It just means that he said it clearly and succinctly, which I find is needed when posting on this website, keeping in mind that a lot of you aren't exactly readers. So me posting a DoD release won't do anything, as you will all scroll right past it - too long, too many big words, too much lingo, too bureaucratic in the language.
Holy fuck. Post the origin of the information if you want it to hold any credibility. The only moron in this equation is you thinking that because some asshole on Twitter posted something we should all just believe it. There are all kinds of assholes posting on Twitter saying the vaccine for aa COVID doesn’t work and is killing people. Should we believe them too? Or just the assholes saying the things you agree with?

Also please explain how shooting It down west of the country over the ocean and collecting up the payload to study is worse than letting it traverse the entire country then shooting it down anyway?

Forum List

Back