🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People didn't understand Trump's "Generals reduced to Rubble" comment.. Read this!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This is what happened to Generals that opposed Obama AND THIS IS WHAT TRUMP WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN ASKED BY MATT LAUER REGARDING GETTING RID OF CURRENT MILITARY LEADERS!!!
Trump: US generals 'reduced to rubble,' he'd replace some leveling unusually harsh criticism against the military, Republican Donald Trump said Wednesday night that America's generals have been "reduced to rubble" under President Barack Obama and suggested he would fire some of them if he wins the presidency in November.
Obama military purges
Perhaps, the most infamous example of Obama’s purge,came with the forced exit of Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis.
Now here is one of those generals that refused to obey Obama's politically correct orders!!!
"During the course of our conversation, I asked his opinion on the belief that Obama is considering using the military to implement martial law against the American people.
This highly respected veteran looked me dead in the eyes, and said: “What do you think these purges have been about?”
Over the last couple of years, Obama has ordered hundreds of officers to leave the military.
In fact, on October 9, 2013, Vice Admiral Timothy Giardina, Deputy Commander of U.S. Strategic Command was relieved of duty.
Two days later, the man in charge of the nation’s nuclear missiles, Major General Michael Carey was also relieved of his command.

So, when this reporter inquired about his dismissal, my source very calmly said:
Mattis hates Obama, and the word is, the general really gave him hell over the NDAA, he called him a dictator.
This is in line with what another highly respected patriot said two years ago…
In January 2013, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama’s second term
Garrow made the following Facebook post:
I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not. Those who will not are being removed.”
So, who is that source?

RED ALERT: GENERAL James Mattis FIRED After He REFUSED To TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST US CITIZENS … IT’S HAPPENING!! - World News Politics
WORLDNEWSPOLITICS.COM|BY D. T.

This is what happened to Generals that opposed Obama AND THIS IS WHAT TRUMP WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN ASKED BY MATT LAUER REGARDING GETTING RID OF CURRENT MILITARY LEADERS!!!
Trump: US generals 'reduced to rubble,' he'd replace some leveling unusually harsh criticism against the military, Republican Donald Trump said Wednesday night that America's generals have been "reduced to rubble" under President Barack Obama and suggested he would fire some of them if he wins the presidency in November.
Obama military purges
Perhaps, the most infamous example of Obama’s purge,came with the forced exit of Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis.
Now here is one of those generals that refused to obey Obama's politically correct orders!!!
"During the course of our conversation, I asked his opinion on the belief that Obama is considering using the military to implement martial law against the American people.
This highly respected veteran looked me dead in the eyes, and said: “What do you think these purges have been about?”
Over the last couple of years, Obama has ordered hundreds of officers to leave the military.
In fact, on October 9, 2013, Vice Admiral Timothy Giardina, Deputy Commander of U.S. Strategic Command was relieved of duty.
Two days later, the man in charge of the nation’s nuclear missiles, Major General Michael Carey was also relieved of his command.

So, when this reporter inquired about his dismissal, my source very calmly said:
Mattis hates Obama, and the word is, the general really gave him hell over the NDAA, he called him a dictator.
In January 2013, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama’s second term
I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not. Those who will not are being removed.”
So, who is that source?

RED ALERT: GENERAL James Mattis FIRED After He REFUSED To TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST US CITIZENS … IT’S HAPPENING!! - World News Politics
Oh, cool. A conspiracy theory! We don't have enough of those around here.

Why wouldn't you clean house ? Iraq and aphgan have been disasters .

I thought it was a Flintstone reference.

Off course you would... living in fantasy world in the basement of your mom's home sitting in your shorts. Makes sense. I bet you think Aleppo is some type of food.

General Mattis was forced into retirement because he was too hot to trot to start a war with Iran.

Major General Michael Carey was relieved of his command for drunkenness. He made a total ass of himself.

"During the course of our conversation, I asked his opinion on the belief that Obama is considering using the military to implement martial law against the American people. This highly respected veteran looked me dead in the eyes, and said: “What do you think these purges have been about?”

:lol:

Obama military purges

So, who is that source?

What a crock.

But not until Obama got hold of them.

Just saying..

Really ??? Iraq and afghan were going just fine until Obamas election?

Lol! You righties really are delusional.

OK... YOU want some facts because obviously you don't DEAL with reality!

Iraq's gross domestic product per person!!!
A) Under Saddam Per person GDP when Saddam was removed in 2003 per capita GDP never rose above $637

B) After Saddam removed, i.e. Surge,etc.... $5,790.US dollars in 2013. an increase of over 900% over 10 years.
http://kushnirs.org/macroeconomics/gdp/gdp_iraq.html

How about this FACT!
Before under Saddam In 1995 as many as 576,000 Iraqi children may have died since the end of the Persian Gulf war because of economic sanctions imposed by the Security Council, according to two scientists who surveyed the country for the Food and Agriculture Organization.
Iraq Sanctions Kill Children, U.N. Reports
So the Cease Fire started in 1991.
1991 to 1995 is 4 years.. 576,000 starved is 144,000 kids a year.
1995 to 2015 is 20 years... If Saddam was still in power at 144,000 kids starving per year times 20 years that is 2.8 million children that would have starved.
So why did Saddam allow these 576,000 kids to starve and if he was still in power nearly 2.8 million more
would have starved?
Saddam would not comply with these requirements. Saddam would have continued to defy these
and as a result 2.8 million more kids would have starved.

Now you tell me If Saddam hadn't been removed what would have happened to those 2.8 million children? STARVED!

Finally... It was the idiot Obama who promised to pull all the troops out of Iraq... MUCH AGAINST the advice of all military people AND HISTORY!!!
HISTORY that even today we have over 140,000 US troops in Asia/Europe... 70 years after WWII was over!
Why you idiots don't seem to comprehend just as Obama didn't THAT without our troops maintaining order which happened while they were there....
a vacuum occurred. ISIS fills the vacuum!!!

HISTORY!!! Although the combat capability of the U.S. certainly declined because of the demobilization, another assessment of the U.S. military in Germany concluded that army still had defensive capability and the "ability to perform...occupational duties, to control the German population, and to suppress local uprisings".[21] The occupation of Japan proved also to be relatively unchallenging. A new (and highly unpopular) Selective Service Act in 1948 restored conscription as a response to challenges by the Soviet Union in Greece and Berlin. U.S. military forces remained at a level of about 1.5 million personnel until the Korean War in 1950.[22]
Demobilization of United States armed forces after World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So tell me why would we be so stupid as to remove troops from Iraq when decades after WWII we still had
millions of troops in Europe/ASIA???
Global U.S. Troop Deployment, 1950-2003

Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 7.52.09 PM.png

Just saying..

A) Under Saddam Per person GDP when Saddam was removed in 2003 per capita GDP never rose above $637

B) After Saddam removed, i.e. Surge,etc.... $5,790.US dollars in 2013. an increase of over 900% over 10 years.

How about this FACT!
Before under Saddam In 1995 as many as 576,000 Iraqi children may have died since the end of the Persian Gulf war because of economic sanctions imposed by the Security Council, according to two scientists who surveyed the country for the Food and Agriculture Organization.
1995 to 2015 is 20 years... If Saddam was still in power at 144,000 kids starving per year times 20 years that is 2.8 million children that would have starved.
So why did Saddam allow these 576,000 kids to starve and if he was still in power nearly 2.8 million more
would have starved?
Saddam would not comply with these requirements. Saddam would have continued to defy these

Now you tell me If Saddam hadn't been removed what would have happened to those 2.8 million children? STARVED!

Finally... It was the idiot Obama who promised to pull all the troops out of Iraq... MUCH AGAINST the advice of all military people AND HISTORY!!!
HISTORY that even today we have over 140,000 US troops in Asia/Europe... 70 years after WWII was over!
Why you idiots don't seem to comprehend just as Obama didn't THAT without our troops maintaining order which happened while they were there....

HISTORY!!! Although the combat capability of the U.S. certainly declined because of the demobilization, another assessment of the U.S. military in Germany concluded that army still had defensive capability and the "ability to perform...occupational duties, to control the German population, and to suppress local uprisings".[21] The occupation of Japan proved also to be relatively unchallenging. A new (and highly unpopular) Selective Service Act in 1948 restored conscription as a response to challenges by the Soviet Union in Greece and Berlin. U.S. military forces remained at a level of about 1.5 million personnel until the Korean War in 1950.[22]
Demobilization of United States armed forces after World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So tell me why would we be so stupid as to remove troops from Iraq when decades after WWII we still had

View attachment 88771

It's called imperialism .

Are you saying that if we pulled our troops out of Germany they'd turn right back into nazis ?

Just saying..

How about this FACT!
would have starved?

View attachment 88771

It's called imperialism .

Are you saying that if we pulled our troops out of Germany they'd turn right back into nazis ?

Of course not you idiot! But we certainly didn't pull ALL the troops out right after winning WWII as we did in Iraq! Which all the military leaders tried to get
Obama to understand... you just don't leave a vacuum and sure enough now we have ISIS.
BUT remember Obama and the Democrats WERE VERY VERY HAPPY that our troops were getting killed in Iraq.
You tell me who gained the MOST from these terrorist cheerleaders!

And I'm sure you like these idiots supported the terrorists and encouraged them to kill our troops!
Then what about these "free publicity" statements made to encourage as the below Harvard study proved the terrorists?
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
By the way, maybe Obama's encouraging of the terrorists by bashing our military is a major reason for this poll:
Trump committed national security breach!!!

ISIS came in after the Iraq government (elected ) started to fuck around wh the same Sunni/shite bullshit that ruins the region .

What would our troops be doing if we stayed ? Getting their ass killed that's what . Let Iraq fight for iraq . Which is what is going on now .

ISIS came in after the Iraq government (elected ) started to fuck around wh the same Sunni/shite bullshit that ruins the region .

What would our troops be doing if we stayed ? Getting their ass killed that's what . Let Iraq fight for iraq . Which is what is going on now .
The f...king thing our troops did after WWII and still are doing you idiot!
NOT one conquering army in history EVER leaves once they have vanquished the enemy...except the USA in Vietnam and now in
Iraq! Why do we still have 30,000 troops in South Korea? Dummy! The war was over in the 50s!
Why are there troops still in Japan and Germany?

But you idiots that never cared that 2.8 million children are alive today because Saddam is dead never seemed to comprehend that
when you cheer lead the enemy that HELPS the enemy!
Cheerleaders like these traitors who ENCOURAGED the terrorists by helping justify the terrorists reactions!

Then what about these "free publicity" statements made to encourage as the below Harvard study proved the terrorists?
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

By the way, maybe Obama's encouraging of the terrorists by bashing our military is a major reason for this poll:
THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT"
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

According to this Harvard study the answer is YES!

According to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.
The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.

The f...king thing our troops did after WWII and still are doing you idiot!
NOT one conquering army in history EVER leaves once they have vanquished the enemy...except the USA in Vietnam and now in
Iraq! Why do we still have 30,000 troops in South Korea? Dummy! The war was over in the 50s!
Why are there troops still in Japan and Germany?

But you idiots that never cared that 2.8 million children are alive today because Saddam is dead never seemed to comprehend that
when you cheer lead the enemy that HELPS the enemy!
Cheerleaders like these traitors who ENCOURAGED the terrorists by helping justify the terrorists reactions!

THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT"
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

According to this Harvard study the answer is YES!

According to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.
The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.

We shouldn't be in japan or Germany. It's the war machine running things .

And spare me that incincere bullshit about Iraqi lives . You don't care .

Forum List

Back