How many people, on this site, have been asked to be on Trump's advisory board.

I put in an application to be the agency gutting czar......By the time I'm done NOtVA will be solid red again. ;)

You contention that Trump “is a sleaze” is just a manifestation of your abundant ignorance.
Oh please. If you have a moral compass you will say Trump is a sleaze. If you are a Trump brain dead cult member he is not a sleaze. He is your messiah.

Oh please. If you have a moral compass you will say Trump is a sleaze. If you are a Trump brain dead cult member he is not a sleaze. He is your messiah.
If you’re a brain dead hack, you will babble as you do.

If one has a functioning brain, of course one will note that the empty claims of asshats like you are just biased bullshit.

How many people, on this site, have been asked to be on Trump's advisory board.
Below is a copy and paste of my invitation.
I am glad to see Trump is willing to have someone on the advisory board who thinks he is aborting the principles of the Founding fathers in moving the US toward an authoritarian government.
Usually he only has yes men and ass kissers around him.

A MESSAGE FROM
PRESIDENT TRUMP:

I need your advice.

Will you join the 2024 Trump Advisory Board? >
Now is the time to help me SAVE AMERICA and chip in >
The TRUMP ADVISORY BOARD is an elite network of patriots that I know STAND WITH ME no matter what the RADICAL Democrats throw my way.

Will you be one of them, Friend?

My team is locking in the OFFICIAL list of Trump Advisory Board members!​
But giant low IQ fags like yourself hate this country and it's founding principles...that were brought about by wacisss slave owners ..

Wrong. Do you really think I would donate to Trump.
You get on the list for being a registered Republican in the sate you vote.
You all call me a fanatic liberal, marxist, communist. I am more conservative than any of you clowns. Conservative with morals and ethics. Conservative in I believe each person is responsible for their own success and failires. Those who look outside themselves for answers do not have conservative values.
It is like those who cheat on welfare.
Just curious. Why would you register Republican when I don't believe I have ever seen you take anything but the leftwing position on anything?

If you’re a brain dead hack, you will babble as you do.

If one has a functioning brain, of course one will note that the empty claims of asshats like you are just biased bullshit.
10 Signs You're In A Cult

• The leader is the ultimate authority. ...
  • The group suppresses skepticism. ...
  • The group delegitimizes former members. ...
  • The group is paranoid about the outside world. ...
  • The group relies on shame cycles. ...
  • The leader is above the law. ...
  • The group uses “thought reform” methods. ...
  • The group is elitist.

Get help
Help And Resources To Leave A Cult | Cult Escape | Information & Support

Dare to Doubt | Leaving and Recovering from Cults

Directory of Cult Recovery Resources

10 Signs You're In A Cult

• The leader is the ultimate authority. ...
  • The group suppresses skepticism. ...
  • The group delegitimizes former members. ...
  • The group is paranoid about the outside world. ...
  • The group relies on shame cycles. ...
  • The leader is above the law. ...
  • The group uses “thought reform” methods. ...
  • The group is elitist.

Get help
All of which places you in the cult, retard.

Now stop projecting.

Just curious. Why would you register Republican when I don't believe I have ever seen you take anything but the leftwing position on anything?
Untrue. I have taken antiTrump on every chance I can because he is aboting the principles of our nation as set up by the founding fathers.
Tell me one conservative issue I have posted against.

But giant low IQ fags like yourself hate this country and it's founding principles...that were brought about by wacisss slave owners ..

The video nailed it. "Democracy" is unsustainable as a political system and will invariably dissolve into dictatorship. I don't know for sure but I strongly suspect the constant and predicable talking point of 'threat to our democracy' or 'danger to our democracy' or 'safeguarding our democracy' was not coincidental but purposely coined for the purpose of subverting the people's concept of government as the video said.

I get a lot if not all of Trump's campaign e-mails and texts to Patriots and for whatever it's worth, a whole lot of those ask us what we think, what we want, what is most important to us, what bothers us the most. I have never had a Democrat president, senator, or congressperson ask me that at least as far back as I can remember.

All of which places you in the cult, retard.

Now stop projecting.
I know it is tough to accept you are a cult member.
Get the help. They can walk you through the steps.
Do it for you family. Do it for our country.

The video nailed it. "Democracy" is unsustainable as a political system and will invariably dissolve into dictatorship. I don't know for sure but I strongly suspect the constant and predicable talking point of 'threat to our democracy' or 'danger to our democracy' or 'safeguarding our democracy' was not coincidental but purposely coined for the purpose of subverting the people's concept of government as the video said.

I get a lot if not all of Trump's campaign e-mails and texts to Patriots and for whatever it's worth, a whole lot of those ask us what we think, what we want, what is most important to us, what bothers us the most. I have never had a Democrat president, senator, or congressperson ask me that at least as far back as I can remember.
We're just about there now ...and the useful idiots just cheer it on and keep telling themselves they're on the right side of history .....they're in for an extremely rude awakening

Forum List

Back