People dont like Obama because of his POLICIES! Any other reason is just silly!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
If You Type N---- House Into Google Maps It Will Take You To The White House

If You Type 'N---- House' Into Google Maps, It Will Take You To The White House

President Barack Obama is no stranger to Internet racism, but this is just ridiculous: typing “nigga house” into Google Maps can land you at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

A screenshot of the glitch, confirmed by HuffPost Politics, was posted to Twitter by a user named Bomani Buckhalter.

“The screenshot first appeared from a fellow Howard University alum in our alumni GroupMe. I tested it out myself, and it started to spread rapidly in the other Howard University/DMV area GroupMe,” Buckhalter told The Huffington Post.

“It is location based, so [for] some of the students that are not currently in D.C., the search result was different. However, even if you're not in D.C., ‘nigga house Washington D.C.’ shows the same result," he added.

o-GOOGLE-MAPS-NWORD-HOUSE-570.jpg

Dropping the “a” and opting for the proper spelling of the slur achieves the same results for users in the D.C. area:

o-WHITE-HOUSE-NWORD-ER-570.jpg

ITS BECAUSE OF HIS POLICIES....IN NIGER?!!!?

well DUH!!

on top the fact he acts like a thug and if he doesn't get his way he sets out TO HURT people and us. Look how he closed off our parks and memorials when we the people were challenging his pos, OScamCare.

another he's brought nothing but CHAOS into our lives since being elected

started with the OWS and went on into full blown riots, lootings, and getting innocent police officers assassinated with his spew to stir up HATE

It's been the most miserable sickening seven years in my 60 years, 40 of them voting for a President.

well DUH!!

on top the fact he acts like a thug and if he doesn't get his way he sets out TO HURT people and us. Look how he closed off our parks and memorials when we the people were challenging his pos, OScamCare.

another he's brought nothing but CHAOS into our lives since being elected

started with the OWS and went on into full blown riots, lootings, and getting innocent police officers assassinated with his spew to stir up HATE

Wheres the part where you point out why its ok to call him a ******?

President Barack Obama is no stranger to Internet racism, but this is just ridiculous: typing “nigga house” into Google Maps can land you at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

A screenshot of the glitch, confirmed by HuffPost Politics, was posted to Twitter by a user named Bomani Buckhalter.

“The screenshot first appeared from a fellow Howard University alum in our alumni GroupMe. I tested it out myself, and it started to spread rapidly in the other Howard University/DMV area GroupMe,” Buckhalter told The Huffington Post.

“It is location based, so [for] some of the students that are not currently in D.C., the search result was different. However, even if you're not in D.C., ‘nigga house Washington D.C.’ shows the same result," he added.

Dropping the “a” and opting for the proper spelling of the slur achieves the same results for users in the D.C. area:

It is not Obama that drives us into utter despair. It is the "useful idiots" that re-elected him that causes us the greatest pain.

And, no doubt, they can strike again.

It is not Obama that drives us into utter despair. It is the "useful idiots" that re-elected him that causes us pain.

Is racism invisible to white people? Its like they dont even see the OP.

One brings up being bullied and another talks about voters...like wah?

It is not Obama that drives us into utter despair. It is the "useful idiots" that re-elected him that causes us pain.

Is racism invisible to white people? Its like they dont even see the OP.

One brings up being bullied and another talks about voters...like wah?
I cannot answer your question because I did not bother to even read about your opining.

All I saw was so many of us hate Obama because of X or Y. And I took the opportunity to change the subject slightly by indicating what I thought most of us opponents of this current administration are really concerned about --- them (the voters), not him.

Was that out of line? Speaking of out of line, this over the top “racism” charge used by liberals, democrats and half the fawning media is a joke. But more than a joke, it is a cheap cop out as a way to deflect honest criticism.

So do what you want with all that. As for me, Condoleezza Rice or Thomas Sowell or Alan West I would cast 10,000 votes for before I considered one vote for Hillary.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back