Percentage of those supporting greater military assistance to Ukraine grows in US

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
So many Americans support Ukraine. ❤️🇺🇸🇺🇦❤️

Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US -EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

The naysayers are a very obnoxious minority who are mad because no one will ever love them.

1720030088192.jpeg

If you are pro- Moscow you are anti-humanity...

shit, that's going on in the USA. Courtesy of the same boy who's off spending taxpayer money on a war , that european countries together should easily defeat "moscow"

Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US -EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

The naysayers are a very obnoxious minority who are mad because no one will ever love them.

View attachment 971009

Biden the loser it the worst person helping Ukraine. He bosses Ukraine which ruins them.

View attachment 971009

been a cash cow for the biden's
no billions for you until you fire the prosecutor looking into us

No, dont watch RT.ru so much , one day it can kill you

the leading expert speaks :

ukraine is furious that biden won't let them use US weapons on targets in Russia
of course biden wasn't in the military so he never understood how russian made ak47's killed GI's in vietnam

ukraine is furious that biden won't let them use US weapons on targets in Russia
of course biden wasn't in the military so he never understood how russian made ak47's killed GI's in vietnam
not just Ukraine , we all furious .
still.
Germany will never support a ceasefire involving Ukraine's surrender.
-Scholz

european countries together should easily defeat "moscow"
agree. on this, our (EU) main problem that we dont have the balls (with few expectations Finland , Ukraine, Poland) anymore . Can we grow the balls back ? frankly , I dont know ....
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

America should be working to get a peace deal.

To many Ukrainians have been fed to the meat grinders.

Forum List

Back