Biden administration moves toward allowing American military contractors to deploy to Ukraine

Democrats fuck around. They're going to find out.
4SHIRRV4L25ZHBKDN5LMGKEGOQ.jpg
you suck at photoshop

the real picture :

17802.jpg

Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0

Sodom and Gomorrah 🇷🇺 2.0

you suck at photoshop

the real picture :

17802.jpg
I didn't make the Pic. Just want democrats to know what they will be in for and how the rest of America won't shed a tear of they get hit.

As for Russia, it can get nuked and I won't care either.

I want a peace deal before any more escalation. Ukraine is almost out of Ukrainians. The west will either fold or escalate.

Escalation will effect democrats in Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0 most.

Jeffrey Sachs was a consultant and cheerleader for the Moscow empire in the early 1990s. The oligarchs were the only Muscovites to win in that new economy in the 1990s. He is now an apologist for the 🇷🇺Kremlin.

What on earth is Jeffrey Sachs doing on this kind of awful propaganda circus anyway?

RT 🇷🇺 .ru freak show :

he's an expert on the relationship. so you don't like him so he has no qualification now? hahahahahhahaahahaha enjoy the sack!!

I was going to mention that too. It seems like every time we've had our asses kicked in some unwinnable war, it always started with "American advisors."

Here we go again.
Ukraine is running low on Ukrainians.

Soon NATO troops will have to fight, or the west will have to fold.

PEACE NOW!

Slippery slope.

Is this the October surprise, a hot war? People rally around the sitting President?

Like everything else the Democrats have done the last four years, I think that would fail miserably. We've grown tired of the last 20 years of war and getting a few Americans killed in Ukraine to gain a political advantage would only cause the Democrats to be dropped like a hot potato.

The last thing I'd ever believe is this current crop of Democrats inspiring Americans to go fight for country, God, and mommie. There isn't enough confidence in them that it wouldn't turn out to be a total shitshow like the Afghan withdrawal. Even that floating pier in Gaza turned out to be a failure, and we're already thinking about dismantling it.

Like everything else the Democrats have done the last four years, I think that would fail miserably. We've grown tired of the last 20 years of war and getting a few Americans killed in Ukraine to gain a political advantage would only cause the Democrats to be dropped like a hot potato.

The last thing I'd ever believe is this current crop of Democrats inspiring Americans to go fight for country, God, and mommie. There isn't enough confidence in them that it wouldn't turn out to be a total shitshow like the Afghan withdrawal. Even that floating pier in Gaza turned out to be a failure, and we're already thinking about dismantling it.

Only if we dismantle the Democratic Party can we truly get our Republic back.

You will see full scale nuclear war before you see Russia carved up.
No, old tsar Putin has threatened to use nuclear weapons (he has very few of them ) many times, but it's always a bluff. He has nothing to gain from nuclear war, he has everything to lose.

Here’s why

Fascist Putin's word and signature are worthless. See one he signed below.

1719352723632.jpeg

Democrats fuck around, they're gonna find out.

4SHIRRV4L25ZHBKDN5LMGKEGOQ.jpg

Would any American care if occupied territory like NYC or LA got hit?
Do Muscovite (made in USSR´S EMPIRE) nuclear weapons even work? I don't want to find out, obviously, but given the dilapidated state of the rest of their infrastructure, I'd be surprised if 1/10 actually had any fuel or fissile material

iFt1TeIiagc.jpg

Only if we dismantle the Democratic Party can we truly get our Republic back.
Prof Timothy Snyder of Yale: "...defeat is a very good thing 2 happen 2...an imperial power...empires eventually overreach & that's a 200 year historical pattern, Moscow ulus fits in2 it...more or less normally; the only chance 2 have...a normal Moscow is for Moscow to lose this war."

Forum List

Back