Perhaps this is a reason why tRump is on a hysterical rampage as in his taxes

Good luck getting that through the Senate, Scooter.

Senate won't pass it but I'd sure love to either have them vote on it on record or McConnell have to bury it along with all his other responsibilities.

Senate won't pass it but I'd sure love to either have them vote on it on record or McConnell have to bury it along with all his other responsibilities.
If that bill goes ignored, it becomes law in a set period of time. Additionally, if your remaining GOPers in the Senate attempt to obstruct this type of justice against your treasonous so-called president, then the House would be obliged to use its own nuclear option on this tRump racket, and based on U.S. Constitutional law that would give the House the right to do so.

Last edited:

If that bill goes ignored, it becomes law in a set time period of time. Additionally, if your remaining GOPers in the Senate attempt to obstruct this type of justice against your treasonous so-called president, then the House would be obliged to use its own nuclear option on this tRump racket, and based on U.S. Constitutional law that would give the House the right to do so.

I think you're confusing me for someone else. With that said, if the senate votes no or it doesn't come up for a vote in the senate then it doesn't become law. I believe what you are referring to is if the president chooses to not sign a bill.

He seems pretty calm to me. I’ve been hearing a lot of things since he started running for office. So far, they’re all wrong. I did see a really accurate video on YouTube called Trump can’t win. I highly suggest seeing it if anyone hasn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is no one investigating Nancy Pelosi and her husbands finances? Why is the press silent on Maxine waters finances. Why is the press silent on Dianne Feinstein and her husbands finances? Where is Ocasio getting her money? Nobody says a word when Blumenthal spends 100 million dollars to buy the California elections. The hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Forum List

Back