🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Perhaps we can name the NFL who they are

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Left leaning, with the decay and poor character than comes with it.

On a side, it's uncommon knowledge that Kurt Warner was frowned upon by the NFL, which reduced him to nearly irrelevant. In the end he was victorious, as his shitty defense by the lowly Cardinals franchise, nearly won a SB while Warner faced the NFL's best. He had a great game. All else being equal in the playoffs, I'll take Warner over most everyone.........including Montana and Brady.

On a side, it's uncommon knowledge that Kurt Warner was frowned upon by the NFL, which reduced him to nearly irrelevant. In the end he was victorious, as his shitty defense by the lowly Cardinals franchise, nearly won a SB while Warner faced the NFL's best. He had a great game. All else being equal in the playoffs, I'll take Warner over most everyone.........including Montana and Brady.

I'll take Brady or Montana and win every time

They were blessed playing for great franchises. Two best coaches too. Sometimes teams make the QB. Otto Graham is in the same boat. Seven championships over 10 years.

Peyton, Marino, Warner and Rodgers would be exceptions. By some level Fluttie too. In a pick-up game, I'll take Fluttie or Rodgers.

They were blessed playing for great franchises. Two best coaches too. Sometimes teams make the QB. Otto Graham is in the same boat. Seven championships over 10 years.

Peyton, Marino, Warner and Rodgers would be exceptions.

The only #1 receiver Brady has ever had is Randy Moss, and his super bowls were won without him. Gronk helped Brady win 1, but was injured last year when Brady won another.

Peyton, Marino, Warner and Rodgers would be exceptions.

The only #1 receiver Brady has ever had is Randy Moss, and his super bowls were won without him. Gronk helped Brady win 1, but was injured last year when Brady won another.

So what? They didn't win with Moss. How many high-caliber receivers have won SBs? It's not as important as team concept, QB, lines & defense. The Patriots win on all levels, and Brady plays one of three. Even then he's one of 11 guys. QBs don't win SBs.

Forum List

Back