Pfizer in the Hot Seat

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Rob Roos is a Dutch politician and a Member of the European Parliament, and acts as vice-chair of the European Conservatives and Reformists Group (ECR). He is also a member of the EP’s Special Committee on COVID-19.

The following video shows a representative of Pfizer being questioned by the COVID committee about data on the effectiveness of their “vaccine”. For once, the lady from Pfizer was forced to acknowledge that prior to the rollout of the vax, the company had NO clinical data on its effectiveness in preventing transmission of the disease.

Many thanks to Vlad Tepes and RAIR Foundation for uploading this video:

And mark styen interviewed him

It's all disinformation anyway ...I mean who doesn't trust Pfizer

1. Pfizer is in so much trouble.

2. I'm astounded by people like Roos who speak such great English and it's not their first language. Wow.

1. Pfizer is in so much trouble.

2. I'm astounded by people like Roos who speak such great English and it's not their first language. Wow.
I disagree

Pfizer is part of the establishment of governmental control

Nothing will happen to them, ever.

To go after Pfizer, it would make government look worse having forced people to take their jab.

As a result, the media will not cover this and the judicial system will not punish them.

Tell me when the criminal prosecutions begin, otherwise this means nothing.

Tell me when the criminal prosecutions begin, otherwise this means nothing.
Sometimes I think it is worse when criminal behavior is revealed and then nothing is done about it than never having known about it.

Sometimes I think it is worse when criminal behavior is revealed and then nothing is done about it than never having known about it.
We know there was criminal actions committed everywhere.

Pfizer is not done yet.....

1665800533557.png

Forum List

Back