Pfizer made $26 Billion in the first 3 months of 2022, most from COVID VAX. Where is Liz Warren crying about Pharma Windfall revenues?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
She vilifies oil companies getting big revenues, but not a word about Pharma.

Why is that? You cultists who ignore the hypocrisy of your puppet masters are really stupid.

The entire Congress should be demanding change as should the people. Not happening though.

Last edited:
1654457340335.png

Its hard for them to get around..........................all those millions and millions and millions they make off creating
misery and hardships for taxpayers.

She's most probably getting her share

Pharma spends BILLIONS on lobbying. 100% she is getting greased.

Why is that? You cultists who ignore the hypocrisy of your puppet masters are really stupid.

LOL. Long..Live..The..Alt-Right! :auiqs.jpg:

Cult members defending evil big pharma corporations are such dumb fucks. :auiqs.jpg:

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS, DUMBASSES.

Wait a minute.
I thought the vaxx was "free".

It would be difficult to get a solid general price, since Hewlett Packard stopped making them in 2005, I believe. Trying to find any indication of any price for a VAX, via some random Googling, I found an account of a VAX 11/780 costing about $350,000 back in 1979. Another hit claims that they ranged from about $120,000 to $160,000. Perhaps that was for a bare computer, with the $350,000 price being for a whole system including the computer and everything else needed to make it work.

It would be difficult to get a solid general price, since Hewlett Packard stopped making them in 2005, I believe. Trying to find any indication of any price for a VAX, via some random Googling, I found an account of a VAX 11/780 costing about $350,000 back in 1979. Another hit claims that they ranged from about $120,000 to $160,000. Perhaps that was for a bare computer, with the $350,000 price being for a whole system including the computer and everything else needed to make it work.

Would you have preferred we said experimental gene therapy?

The democrats have to let big pharma recoup the losses they suffered from the opioid settlement that the democrats pushed after they created the opioid problem with their lax drug laws. Don't look over here--nothing to see. Look over there at the other crisis we created. Democrat SOP.

The democrats have to let big pharma recoup the losses they suffered from the opioid settlement that the democrats pushed after they created the opioid problem with their lax drug laws. Don't look over here--nothing to see. Look over there at the other crisis we created. Democrat SOP.
You think the Rs are any different?

Forum List

Back