Philippine Pres Duarte Threatens to Ally With China and Russia

Time to remove this man from power. Coup or good old fashioned black op. Bye, bye, Duarte.
Philippines' Duterte to U.S. over aid: 'Bye-bye America'

Really you want to do a coup over this, are you crazy?
No I am a realist in the area of foreign relations policy. We cannot have Philippines falling under the Chinese sphere of influence.

Why not?? Trumpet does not like China, let them be friends. After all we have Russia now.

Time to remove this man from power. Coup or good old fashioned black op. Bye, bye, Duarte.

No I am a realist in the area of foreign relations policy. We cannot have Philippines falling under the Chinese sphere of influence.

Why not?? Trumpet does not like China, let them be friends. After all we have Russia now.
We have neither. What you liberals do not understand is that Russia and China do military maneuvers together. Russia, China, and Iran are ready to carve up the world. Only NATO can stop them.

We have neither. What you liberals do not understand is that Russia and China do military maneuvers together. Russia, China, and Iran are ready to carve up the world. Only NATO can stop them.

Well you voted for the wrong guy if you voted for Trump. He loves Russia and Russia loves him back, esp with his new sidekick, Tillerson.

Well you voted for the wrong guy if you voted for Trump. He loves Russia and Russia loves him back, esp with his new sidekick, Tillerson.
You are in fantasyland. If Trump forms alliance with Putin against China...so much the better.

Forum List

Back