Philly may have its problems but its nothing like SAN FRANCISCO!!, WOW

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Tourists being attacked and crime going up in wealthier areas. Now that does not happen in Philadelphia./

Under the Cretin in Thief Administration.....that sort of crime will spread everywhere in the USA....that's why they stole the elections.

Haven't people woken up yet to the evil of the Rats?

Some day they will...only hope is not too late for them.

Under the Cretin in Thief Administration.....that sort of crime will spread everywhere in the USA....that's why they stole the elections.

I remember the election night around 1am, Trump was favored and Biden was +330 odds. Woke up the next morning and TRump was +550 and Biden was ahead lol

I remember the election night around 1am, Trump was favored and Biden was +330 odds. Woke up the next morning and TRump was +550 and Biden was ahead lol

Yes....because these scum stole the election.

God, I hope and pray they pay for what they did!

I feel lucky to be living in Philadelphia and seeing all those San Francisco stories

fbj
Philly is on the verge of record high murder rates

Philly tourists are not being attacked
There are not car break ins in broad day light everyday
There are no smash and grab in department stores in downtown philly

fbj
Are you an Italian man ??
I remember all those insane crazy violent Philly mob wars as a kid lol

Angelo Bruno
The chicken man Testa
Nicky Scarfo

Many more being killed

fbj

Neither are tourists to San Francisco. I didn't see anything about attacks on tourists in the article you linked. Where does it say this?

fbj

Neither are tourists to San Francisco. I didn't see anything about attacks on tourists in the article you linked. Where does it say this?
not in that article but just giving you an ideaof what going on

fbj

Could it be happening? Possibly, but unless you can prove it, your opening and following statements that tourists are being attacked is just bullshit at this point. Let's stick with the facts instead of propaganda.

fbj

Could it be happening? Possibly, but unless you can prove it, your opening and following statements that tourists are being attacked is just bullshit at this point. Let's stick with the facts instead of propaganda.
Ok let me find the videos since you dont want to believe it

There will be a crackdown in San Francisco once someone prominent is personally affected by the orgy of violence.

So long as the victims are nobodies like me, the authorities could not care less. They are interested only in the perps, whom bleeding hearts consider to be "victims" of society.

If you thought violence was bad in 2020, you ain't seen nothing yet! (My heart goes out to the family of that young man who was riding the subway the other day and was killed when a stray bullet hit him. Of course, the media downplayed or ignored the incident.)

There will be a crackdown in San Francisco once someone prominent is personally affected by the orgy of violence.

So long as the victims are nobodies like me, the authorities could not care less. They are interested only in the perps, whom bleeding hearts consider to be "victims" of society.

If you thought violence was bad in 2020, you ain't seen nothing yet! (My heart goes out to the family of that young man who was riding the subway the other day and was killed when a stray bullet hit him. Of course, the media downplayed or ignored the incident.)
what city did the subway incident happen in

fbj

Ok let me find the videos since you dont want to believe it

I never said I don't believe it, but if you're going to repeat this claim at least provide actual proof it's happening, smh.

If you want to go to Philadelphia, you should go to the civilized Philadelphia- in Mississippi.

The home of Plowboy Frazier.

1626487627840.png

fbj had a bad experience in a San Francisco bathhouse. Make sure you get an AIDS test.

Forum List

Back