Picked up a new pickup...

Yeah, that is why my trades are going to be limited. I am in....and I am out. Two trades. Many years ago I opened a Forex account and uhh lost about $1K in a week. I was out and down the road with a sore ass. I am up right now and intend on staying that way. As a matter of fact, I might hit the button here directly.
Since you like Forex so much (just kidding) you might try some coffee. It's on the edge of a breakout. (178) I have bit deep.
It certainly isn't going to fall....not with the many pictures of wilted and frozen coffee trees everywhere. It's going to rise up to levels that dreams are made of.

Since you like Forex so much (just kidding) you might try some coffee. It's on the edge of a breakout. (178) I have bit deep.
It certainly isn't going to fall....not with the many pictures of wilted and frozen coffee trees everywhere. It's going to rise up to levels that dreams are made of.
Commodities in general are a good bet right now. Copper is another one.

I wonder what I could get for my 2016 Tundra with 11,340 on it.
Looks better than the day I drove it off the lot with a 5 in. lift, rims,tires, heavy duty sway bars and aftermarket rear bumper.
277A0DDD-3203-425B-892C-CAC22C87F170.jpeg

Been a Ford man for 30 year...but with prices on the rise (crazily IMO) and having a pretty stringent set of demands for the new "old pickup" like 4wd automatic, carbureted, easily repaired, commonly available parts and parts that will likely be commonly available onto the future...and a body style both Mrs. No liked...and was available locally...at a reasonable price.

Today we found the one...

View attachment 523695View attachment 523696

1982 Chevy Scottsdale 3/4 ton 4wd with a diamond plate steel flatbed. Has a hydraulic pto and brush guard...350 small block. Only rust is the bottom of one door and a rocker panel.

Tried to negotiate but he was was firm at $2500.

Think I did ok.

You did.

Forum List

Back