Picket fences suck.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Replacing some of the back privacy fence and decided to redo the front too. Big slope makes every plank a different size ffs. Ugh...

20230419_152423.jpg

Replacing some of the back privacy fence and decided to redo the front too. Big slope makes every plank a different size ffs. Ugh...

View attachment 777787
dont harsh my buzz,,
I am in the process of putting up 110 ft of that exact fence and then I will finish the last 150 ft of the fence on my house that will total 340 ft
so when I am done I will have done 450 ft of picket fence

• Banned
dont harsh my buzz,,
I am in the process of putting up 110 ft of that exact fence and then I will finish the last 150 ft of the fence on my house that will total 340 ft
so when I am done I will have done 450 ft of picket fence
I need to do the north property line too but I have 3 MASSIVE, mostly dead trees that need to come out first.

Lowes in Lee's Summit has a ton but none of the ones I actually wanted.
looks like you had the gothic on the old section,,
my house is the gothic and during covid I was going to finish mine and no one had them but sutherlands in raytown, so we went out there and bought all they had and its currently in the back of one of my old vans waiting for me,,

the house I am doing now is the mother in laws next door so when its done there will be a 450 of picket fence, didnt want it all the same so switched hers to the dog ear,

I dont like sutherlands for much but they did have these to items when no one else did,,

looks like you had the gothic on the old section,,
my house is the gothic and during covid I was going to finish mine and no one had them but sutherlands in raytown, so we went out there and bought all they had and its currently in the back of one of my old vans waiting for me,,

the house I am doing now is the mother in laws next door so when its done there will be a 450 of picket fence, didnt want it all the same so switched hers to the dog ear,

I dont like sutherlands for much but they did have these to items when no one else did,,
No one near me has my old style so I just settled for dog eared

Forum List

Back