Picture of mask-less Michigan protesters in cop's face goes viral

View attachment 330188
Protesters shouting in cops' faces without a mask on Michigan are being criticized in social media as the situation turns very tense.

Protests are protected rights under the US constitution. We can see that you hate the constitution.

So you stand for the rights of BLM to protest or for protesters to walk while heavily armed in front of the White House and demand entrance.
You forgot. Many times there is more then one side. For just a second here at this time, the other side has shown up. This is for freedom. They have not dragged 80 year old people out of cars and beat the shit out of them.

These bimbos have nothing to do with "freedom." They are ignorant Russian sympathizers who are out to help putin sicken us and drain us of critical resources during a national emergency. They should all go back to Moscow.

The protestor was shouting between the two cops who both were wearing masks.
So I see no big deal except for demonizing a protestor because you disagree with his politics.
Ain't no puzzle.
Protester?!? You mean domestic terrorist.

He didn't push, hit, or milkshake anyone, dwarf boy.
Go back to flippin' your minnow.
The 9/11 terrorists didn’t attack a single person while training at flight schools, either. They didn’t kill a single person. Until they did.

So I see no big deal except for demonizing a protestor because you disagree with his politics.
Ain't no puzzle.

The 9/11 terrorists didn’t attack a single person while training at flight schools, either. They didn’t kill a single person. Until they did.

I see that you're babbling again......ya' F'in weirdo.

View attachment 330188
Protesters shouting in cops' faces without a mask on Michigan are being criticized in social media as the situation turns very tense.

I saw that photo last night.

I would like to know what these people are so angry about. What have the police done to them to make them go so crazy and uncontrolled?

These people are so out of control. I won't be surprised if they become violent.

View attachment 330428

Cops have never mattered at all to conservatives beyond any political and personal benefit they can get from those cops.

These people who are doing these protests are the most vial and deplorable people in our nation.

We would be better off if they crawled back under the rocks they came from.

View attachment 330188

I saw that photo last night.

I would like to know what these people are so angry about. What have the police done to them to make them go so crazy and uncontrolled?

These people are so out of control. I won't be surprised if they become violent.

Don't stray too far from your fainting couch.

1588457859912.png

Ain't no puzzle.

Interesting point.....here we have a very serious conservative protest with not even a single incident of violence.

JO

They just got started. Give them time.

It looks to me like the guy is screaming at someone behind the cops.
And a snap shot is just a split second in time. So consider that.

Forum List

Back