Pictures of Suspects Released, Media has Cororanary

hey you guys I have known Italian guys that look much like those fellas.

sure are quick to want them middle eastern arent you.

WHY?

In a bombing in the US, from past experiance, there are two usual suspects, Islamic radicals, and right wing nuts. Our right wing nuts really don't want another of their fruitcakes to be the guilty party.

That is mostly because you label anything that is not a Muslim extremist as a ‘right wing’ extremist. That is the same line of thought that brings the right to call Hitler an extreme leftist and the left to call Hitler an…. extreme righty. In reality, he belongs to neither as neither party resembles that type of extremism. It is just the insane need for one side to demonize and make the other look like a ‘bad guy.’

That is one reason that we cannot go forward anymore in politics, all we are doing is calling the other side the devil while pointing at something that it is not.

We may be at the time when dividing this country would be the best thing to do. Give the liberals the west coast, the northeast, and michigan. the rest would become the conservative states of america. then we could see which ideology works best.

WHY?

In a bombing in the US, from past experiance, there are two usual suspects, Islamic radicals, and right wing nuts. Our right wing nuts really don't want another of their fruitcakes to be the guilty party.

That is mostly because you label anything that is not a Muslim extremist as a ‘right wing’ extremist. That is the same line of thought that brings the right to call Hitler an extreme leftist and the left to call Hitler an…. extreme righty. In reality, he belongs to neither as neither party resembles that type of extremism. It is just the insane need for one side to demonize and make the other look like a ‘bad guy.’

That is one reason that we cannot go forward anymore in politics, all we are doing is calling the other side the devil while pointing at something that it is not.

you can fix that all by accepting facts and no longer calling cold hard evidence lies

Where are the photos from. I have yet to see any news agency show them?

That's because authorities aren't releasing the photos or videos. They don't want the people in question to jack-rabbit if they are guilty of something.

What you see here printed by the Post is the same picture you'll find on Alex Jones' looney website.

In other words, it's all just speculation and not hard news.

We may be at the time when dividing this country would be the best thing to do. Give the liberals the west coast, the northeast, and michigan. the rest would become the conservative states of america. then we could see which ideology works best.

Good luck without income from airbases and other military installations. They would obviously all be moved to the new United States of America. Oh and good luck without all those federal dollars provided to you by blue states.

WHY?

I still don't see why we don't just categorize Islamists together with other right-wing radicals. :confused:

Good luck without income from airbases and other military installations. They would obviously all be moved to the new United States of America. Oh and good luck without all those federal dollars provided to you by blue states.

LOL, do you really think the military would side with the liberal states of america? Nope, we would have the military, the oil, the coal, that natural gas, the seafood, the wheat fields, the corn fields, and you silly fuckers would have detroit and Los Angeles and millions of illegals to feed, we would send our illegals over the border to you since you love them so much.
and keep your fucking welfare, we don't need it, our people will be working.

Last edited:

you can fix that all by accepting facts and no longer calling cold hard evidence lies
Mind finding somewhere that I have done that.

Good luck because it looks to me like it is you, in this very statement nonetheless, are outright lying.

I haven't found any of the major news outlets reporting this picture. They all say investigators have a clear picture on 1 suspect, but the picture hasn't been released yet.

Sorry bout that,

1. That's Them!!!!
2. They have guilty expressions.
3. No brainer, arrest them!!!
4. And look where they are trying to blend in, surrounded by Negroes mostly.
5. Yeah that's the perps, lets get them bastards!!!
6. Also they don't seem to be interested in the race, dead give away.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You DID read where I said they were SUSPECTS and could be completely innocent?

Apparently not.

:eusa_eh:

I haven't found any of the major news outlets reporting this picture. They all say investigators have a clear picture on 1 suspect, but the picture hasn't been released yet.

It HAS been released. Some news outlets are not showing it.

Just one example:
Authorities circulate photos of two men spotted carrying bags in vicinity of Boston Marathon bombings - NYPOST.com

What part of Texas do you think these guys are from?

Nope. Read it more closely:

"...In the photos being distributed by law-enforcement officials among themselves, one of the men is carrying a blue duffel bag. The other is wearing a black backpack in the first photo, taken at 10:53 a.m., but it is not visible in the second, taken at 12:30 p.m.

“The attached photos are being circulated in an attempt to identify the individuals highlighted therein,” said an e-mail obtained by The Post. ("Obtained," but not revealed. Secret source, ya know? :roll eyes: )

WHY?

do right wing nuts ever come in italian flavor?

All 4 of my grandparents were born in Italy.
I don't consider myself a right wing nut, but I'm sure you think I am.

I can't believe I'm going to type this but, TM is correct. There has been a heap of rumor, poor fact checking and misinformation since the bombing. After the debacle yesterday with an arrest but not, Im thinking its best to take a wait and see approach.

Forum List

Back