Pictures of Suspects Released, Media has Cororanary

DAMN. don't DO that.

Warn us when you're gonna say something as stupid and DISHONEST as this so we can move the coffee cup away from the computer.

YOU calling someone else dishonest?? YOU who just had ANOTHER thread moved to the rubber room for dishonesty.. LOL

Bet you still haven't read the bill.

You give a whole new meaning to "Ignorance is bliss".:cuckoo:

I'm shutting down now and will be away from my computer. Hope that's okay with you.

Not.

DAMN. don't DO that.

Warn us when you're gonna say something as stupid and DISHONEST as this so we can move the coffee cup away from the computer.

YOU calling someone else dishonest?? YOU who just had ANOTHER thread moved to the rubber room for dishonesty.. LOL

nypost.jpg

529.gif

DAMN. don't DO that.

Bet you still haven't read the bill.

You give a whole new meaning to "Ignorance is bliss".:cuckoo:

I'm shutting down now and will be away from my computer. Hope that's okay with you.

Not.

Nice switch... (and I have read the bill) your dishonest was that your claim that no REP or CON offered any condolence, etc.. nor attended the 'church service'.. which you were PROVEN to be COMPLETELY wrong... and you glossed over it in your distraction techniques to then focus on the bill statement..

GO fuck yourself, troll

I haven't found any of the major news outlets reporting this picture. They all say investigators have a clear picture on 1 suspect, but the picture hasn't been released yet.

Just one example:
Authorities circulate photos of two men spotted carrying bags in vicinity of Boston Marathon bombings - NYPOST.com

What part of Texas do you think these guys are from?

You mean FLORIDA?????

No. I mean Texas. You have to be much older to live in Florida - near death or thereabouts.​

Forum List

Back