Piers Morgan: Ten Reasons Obama sucks

The very first one:

He promised to shut down Guantanamo Bay.

Funny, I remember Republicans terrorizing America with "He is going to let terrorists into your back yard" and everyone was freaked out. So much so that Obama finally backed off.

It was another case of America being terrorized by the GOP into doing bad for the country. I'm sure al Qaeda is jealous. No one scares Americans more than the GOP.
It certainly did not take long to blame Obama's lies on Republicans.

You don't remember Republicans with their terror campaign of "Obama is going to let terrorists go in your back yard"? Seriously, you don't remember that?

They've rejoined their teams rdean.

Asswipe, the GOP in Congress has blocked him from letting terrorists show up here.....but he has still let out some terrorists from GITMO have gone back to their evil past.

Scum like you want terrorists let loose...

The very first one:

He promised to shut down Guantanamo Bay.

Funny, I remember Republicans terrorizing America with "He is going to let terrorists into your back yard" and everyone was freaked out. So much so that Obama finally backed off.

It was another case of America being terrorized by the GOP into doing bad for the country. I'm sure al Qaeda is jealous. No one scares Americans more than the GOP.

Forum List

Back