Pig

De Blasio taking orders from Soros again. By the way, some critics of De Blasio are upset he never upgraded the cop cars with bullet proof glass, but the problem is he halted the successful "stop and frisk" program that dramatically reduced crime by profiling criminal types and disarming them before the assault citizens and public officers.

PIG
Trump-Pig-700x400.jpg

De Blasio taking orders from Soros again.

Soros and Trump are pals
And peace is war, love is hate. Yeah, I read Orwell too.

Soros invested in a Trump real estate deal. and they spent a christmas together ... The pair’s relationship goes back more than a decade. In 2004, Soros lent Trump a cool $160 million to help with the construction of Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago, the Chicago Tribune reported. At the time, some Chicagoans were skeptical that Trump would ever get his tower built. The project, after all, was yuuuge.

then theres son in law Kushner who owes soros more $$$$$$$$ than your calculator can spit out .. $1 billion..

The top White House adviser and son-in-law of Trump failed to identify his part ownership of Cadre, a real-estate startup he founded, which links him to the Goldman Sachs Group and the mega-investors George Soros and Peter Thiel, sources told The Journal.

and then theres the fact youre an idiot ...

Last edited:

Soros and Trump are pals

Soros invested in a Trump real estate deal. and they spent a christmas together ... then theres son in law Kushner who owes soros more $$$$$$$$ than your calculator can spit out ..

There is no hope for the left, we even have Soros on our side!

Soros and Trump are pals

Soros invested in a Trump real estate deal. and they spent a christmas together ... then theres son in law Kushner who owes soros more $$$$$$$$ than your calculator can spit out ..

yup, that'll give you two OLD billionaire mens ass to lick ..

Soros and Trump are pals

Is that why the left are so violent? No hope?

Soros and Trump are pals

Is that why the left are so violent? No hope?

are - is, who's counting.

Forum List

Back