‘Boardwalk Empire’ star Steve Buscemi punched by maniac in random NYC attack

Great,
You are missing out.

What is this GREAT utopia you currently live in?
Be Honest.
I live in FL, you ain't got no Redfish or Grouper. Or warm beaches with sun, for that matter.

Or springs and spring runs either. Let me STFU. Naw! It sucks here! Skeeters will carry you away!

If you moved here, you'd be in Innsbrook or The Villages.

Last edited:
I LIVE in a Gated Community.
How about You?

I live 60 Miles from that Shithole Seattle. LOOOLLLLOLLLO
I Live in Ultra Rural America.
You would LOVE it here, even if it is in WA.
/—-/ I live in a gated community 35 miles from NYC and you’d love it here too. I worked in Manhattan for 30 years, I won’t set foot there unless I’m with 3 or 4 others.

True.
But we got Salmon and King Crab.
Salmon, blech! King Crab..that's nice.

We also have Sheephead, Angelfish, Flounder, Drum, Yellows, Gar, Kobia, Mackeral, Grouper, Blowfish (for the Japs).

This is a good area for fishing. We got Stone and Blue crabs here. Sharks (several different types of those), Porpoises, Orcas.

Stingrays, Mullet, Tarpon, mudfish, gators, crocodiles, Idk what the really big crabs are called. Their bodies are wider than a human's

Those crabs are scary looking, claws about 10" long and they're thick like Stone crabs. They are white and blue.

Not sure what kind of crabs those are. I know they are very big. I've never seen anybody talk about those crabs.

I bet their shells are real thick.

Last edited:
Are you questioning my growing up on exactly 5 acres?
My Father, dead now, was a trucker.
He grew that business into a success.
If you know the West Coast, then You KNOW the trucking business he created.
I thought your parents were poor.

I live in FL, you ain't got no Redfish or Grouper. Or warm beaches with sun, for that matter.

Or springs and spring runs either. Let me STFU. Naw! It sucks here! Skeeters will carry you away!

If you moved here, you'd be in Innsbrook or The Villages.
You’re the infamous Florida Man. That explains so much.

LmpwZw

I just saw a statistic that shows crime only happens in the cities and black and brown folks are the only folks in America who commit crime, if we got rid of all the black and brown folks there would not be one crime committed in America.

GREAT,
You live rural, like 60 yards away....LOLLOLLLL

I don't give ANY FUCKS.

I LIVE IN A GOLFING community, with my own cart, and I don't really give 2 shits what you think about my NEIGHBOR living 20 YARDS away.
Your out of fucks to give as you troll the conversation away from a Shithole made by Dems....New York.

Not surprising as we all know you dont care about the policies of idiots destroying lives.

Just another day in the Big Apple. For almost a 20 year period under the administrations of Giuliani and Bloomberg New York was one of the safest major cities in the U.S. It took less than two years of De Blasio being in charge for it to degrade back to the days of Dinkins.

Yep...there were no assaults when Gulianaiy was Mayor. Right?

Democrat gets what he voted for, hardly news worthy.
We do not know that the victim is a Democrat, but I guess we can assume that he is.

If he is, maybe the cowardly attack by that piece of [bleep] will persuade the victim to vote for Mr. Trump.

I just saw a statistic that shows crime only happens in the cities and black and brown folks are the only folks in America who commit crime, if we got rid of all the black and brown folks there would not be one crime committed in America.
1. That's what a Cabinet member once said (about African Americans) on the radio back in the 20th century.

2. I shan't mention his name, for he is still living and occasionally appears on FOX.

3. He immediately apologized the next day and was able to keep his job.

4. Caucasians, of course, also commit a lot of crime, but they usually prey on relatives and friends. Not on some stranger walking down the street.

5. Here in Los Angeles, most of the street crime is committed by those two races. One of those races is now the majority in this city. So they ain't going nowhere!

Your Point?
Unlike others that had RICH parents, I achieved my OWN success, Albeit as a HS Public Teacher, that you may despise. My parents were poor in the 60's.
^^ this explains a lot. You‘re a public school teacher, aka a state paid indoctrinator.

Forum List

Back