Planned parenthood clinics closing rapidly

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Despite increases in taxpayer funding and donations from celebrities, Planned Parenthood facilities are closing rapidly throughout the country due to financial problems. Three of the six Planned Parenthood affiliates in New Mexico are slated to close by the end of September. The abortion vendor’s Casper, Wyoming, location will also close on July 21, making

Planned Parenthood Clinics Closing Rapidly
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good, LMAO oh the pissed off libtards let's hear the bs flowing from the mouths of hypocrites lol

I have been happy for awhile now that Planned Parenthood which has been a few blocks away here in Mountain View, CA, may close due to redevelopment in their shopping center. I don't know how many times in the fifteen years plus we've lived here that I have had to look at that place while passing it.

Unfortunately, there is still a RealOptions building right across the street from it.

Mountain View Planned Parenthood needs new home

The Planned Parenthood Mountain View Health Center soon could be losing its home at the corner of San Antonio Road and California Street. The health clinic's lease is set to expire in May, and might have to close its doors as soon as this year.

Forum List

Back