🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planned Parenthood Director is horrified and quits

A liberal finally gets so horrified at abortion and so disgusted with herself that she quit.

Abby Johnson told the KBTX television station: "I just thought I can't do this anymore, and it was just like a flash that hit me, and I thought that's it. Abortionists are now trying to shut her up.

Planned Parenthood leader resigns after watching abortion ultrasound - Telegraph

...that article is over 3 years old.
Furthermore, it's not like this is an isolated case. I used to be pro-choice, had an epiphany, and switched to pro-life, and I'm not even a liberal. I'm sure there are people who were pro-life and switched to pro-choice.

I was pro choice until it got so grotesque and absurd I couldn't do it anymore. I recently saw a 4D ultrasound of an 12 week old fetus. That's a baby in there. That's no blob, it's a real little person. It made me glad I stopped supporting abortion years ago.

As the law stands now if a baby is born alive the abortionist is to leave the baby in a room alone until it dies. That is something many liberals do not know they are doing. - Jeri

As the law stands now if a baby is born alive the abortionist is to leave the baby in a room alone until it dies. That is something many liberals do not know they are doing. - Jeri

Doctors like Kermit Gosnell snip their spinal cords.

A liberal finally gets so horrified at abortion and so disgusted with herself that she quit.

Abby Johnson told the KBTX television station: "I just thought I can't do this anymore, and it was just like a flash that hit me, and I thought that's it. Abortionists are now trying to shut her up.

Planned Parenthood leader resigns after watching abortion ultrasound - Telegraph

Why do you people lie like dogs with every thread you start?

The director of a Planned Parenthood outlet in Texas

It's so fucking pathetic that you think you're actually making a valid point.

Many DO know, but just don't care.

There's a whole lot of cash to be made from playing "reformed ex-abortionist" to the pro-life rubes.

Remember, buy Abby's book!

Abby Johnson - Former Planned Parenthood Director

Or just donate directly! You don't want her to have to get a day job, do you?

URGENT! Your help is needed!! | Abby Johnson

Katz, of course, has some 'splainin to do, as to why he's singing the praises of someone who, in his terms, committed genocide. Pro-lifers embracing former abortion workers look like Jews embracing former death camp guards. It makes no sense. That is, unless the pro-lifers are lying their asses off about thinking abortion is murder. Which they are.

Last edited:
There's a whole lot of cash to be made from playing "reformed ex-abortionist" to the pro-life rubes.

Remember, buy Abby's book!

Abby Johnson - Former Planned Parenthood Director

Or just donate directly! You don't want her to have to get a day job, do you?

URGENT! Your help is needed!! | Abby Johnson

Katz, of course, has some 'splainin to do, as to why he's singing the praises of someone who, in his terms, committed genocide. Pro-lifers embracing former abortion workers look like Jews embracing former death camp guards. It makes no sense. That is, unless the pro-lifers are lying their asses off about thinking abortion is murder. Which they are.

I'm always happy when someone sees the light. Everyone's redeemable. That's why I'm against capital punishment.

A 3 year old article and you are trying to pass it off as current?

Abby Johnson is a loon.

That is illegal and the doctor should be charged with a crime.

When the second director resigned, the Planned Parenthood facility closed.

New Video Features Planned Parenthood Director Who Quit | LifeNews.com

“Last week I shared the great news about a Planned Parenthood facility in Sherman, Texas, closing after the first local 40 Days for Life was held outside its doors,” he said. “The closure was a direct result of the conversion and resignation of the manager of the facility

Pro-lifers embracing former abortion workers look like Jews embracing former death camp guards.
No. Jews were always Jews. It's more like those who were pro abortion and realized what it had become are like Germans finally understanding what the death camp guards were really doing and took a stand against the camps.

That's a poor attempt to excuse your embrace of mass murderers (by your standards).

Jews wouldn't kiss Dr. Mengele's ass just because Dr. Mengele switched positions and claimed to now love Jews.

But pro-lifers do kiss the asses of the people they equate to mass-murdering Nazis, so long as that person says "oops, sorry, my bad." Very flexible ethics they have. Former mass murderers become lovely people the instant they switch to the pro-life side

I thought she finally got around to reading the writings of the founder of Planned Parenthood

That's a poor attempt to excuse your embrace of mass murderers (by your standards).

Jews wouldn't kiss Dr. Mengele's ass just because Dr. Mengele switched positions and claimed to now love Jews.

But pro-lifers do kiss the asses of the people they equate to mass-murdering Nazis, so long as that person says "oops, sorry, my bad." Very flexible ethics they have. Former mass murderers become lovely people the instant they switch to the pro-life side

Oddly enough Margaret Sanger was a huge fan of Josef Mengele

I was pro choice until it got so grotesque and absurd I couldn't do it anymore. I recently saw a 4D ultrasound of an 12
week old fetus. That's a baby in there. That's no blob, it's a real little person. It made me glad I stopped supporting abortion years ago.

I've seen an ultra sound of an abortion. They should make everyone see that. Talk about horrific.

Oddly enough Margaret Sanger was a huge fan of Josef Mengele

Margaret Sanger was not a proponent for women's rights she was a eugenics enthusiast who wanted mentally and physically defective babies and poor babies aborted. Only perfect rich babies were to be allowed to live.

Why do you people lie like dogs with every thread you start?

The director of a Planned Parenthood outlet in Texas

It's so fucking pathetic that you think you're actually making a valid point.

what are you yammering about??

The former employees of PP appear to have organized themselves to go around telling the truth about their underhanded tactics in persuading women to get abortions.

Forum List

Back