Pleasantville, if you'd ever seen that movie. The conservatives in that movie are a perfect reflection of today's so-called conservatives absolutely r

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Pleasantville, if you'd ever seen that movie. The conservatives in that movie are perfect perfection of today's so-called conservatives. Totally ridiculous and unrealistic. It's one of my favorite movies one of the greatest movies ever made. Enjoy and learn.

Pleasantville, if you'd ever seen that movie. The conservatives in that movie are perfect perfection of today's so-called conservatives. Totally ridiculous and unrealistic. It's one of my favorite movies one of the greatest movies ever made. Enjoy and learn.
I'm thinking Guyana Tragedy hits closer to home.

Watch 'Don't Look Up'. Kinda nails it.

In fact it does ... a ham-fisted morality tale long on message and lacking anything involving entertainment.

If I wanted to be preached to ... I would join a church and occasionally attend.

2403405698_8a6a21e7be_z_o_1bqd0s02l85otfn62geoohrfc-original.jpg

Way back in the day when the current Lt. Governor of Texas (Dan Patrick) owned a radio station, he got all bent out of shape about that movie on the air... This was after he was a sub-par sports anchor on Channel 11.

Featuring trump as Jim Jones, they're not quite at that point yet but they're getting there.
Only difference now is instead of killing themselves, they want kill Liberals.

Way back in the day when the current Lt. Governor of Texas (Dan Patrick) owned a radio station, he got all bent out of shape about that movie on the air... This was after he was a sub-par sports anchor on Channel 11.
He probably saw too much of himself in the movie. If you really don't like who you are seeing your reflection can be disturbing.

Only difference now is instead of killing themselves, they want kill Liberals.
The fact is they are self-destructing, you can't keep up that level of hatred it eventually destroys you.

Jesus, you people are lunatics.
If you ever get a chance to watch the show it just shows the demonstrates how ridiculous today's Republicans are paranoid creating enemies delusional bleeding all kinds of lies and a psychopath for a leader.

Interesting thing about the movie ... Reese Witherspoon's character, Jennifer, found that her way to self-improvement was to adopt a more conservative lifestyle.

The level of unawareness here is astounding.

The absolute tsunami of Red Wave coming your way in November is going to be historic. Not just in DC. From dogcatcher to school board to county commissioner to Senate.

Wow

For some reason humans like misery. Then we do drugs, alcohol, and other vices to compensate for it. Boring and living well can be good.

Forum List

Back