Please explain how a background check for ammo stops mass shooters.

Day Two.....and still no one can give an answer to either question......

as I thought..so far not one attempt by anti gunners to explain how background checks for ammo actually stops a mass shooter.

okay...I'll narrow it down....name one mass shooter in the past, who would have been stopped by a new law on background checks for ammo.
Do we keep records of shootings that never happened? Jeezus, that was stupid!

as I thought..so far not one attempt by anti gunners to explain how background checks for ammo actually stops a mass shooter.

okay...I'll narrow it down....name one mass shooter in the past, who would have been stopped by a new law on background checks for ammo.

It is an easy question...look at past mass shooters...then put a background check for ammo into law at the time of shooting and explain how that would have stopped the mass shooting from happening....it is so easy even you should be able to do it....

Your avoidance of the question is noted.
And expected.

I thought it might be clarifying to keep this discussion to one point. That way we might get an answer we haven't gotten before on any other gun control law that anti gun people say they want….

Please explain how a background check for ammo stops mass shooters.
It doesn't but some will still manage to convince themselves otherwise.

When the burglar breaks into a home and steals someone's legally owned firearms and see ammunition, they'll no doubt steal the ammunition as well. I recall seeing a news video of a man whose house was broken into three times, each time breaking into his gun safe and stealing his guns. I'm pretty sure they also walked away with the ammunition as well.

Still no discussion….
No discussion= another failed thread.

No discussion means you anti gun extremists can't explain the laws you want enacted…..they sound good when you say them out loud…..but when you actually look at what they don't do….namely stop criminals….and they only target normal gun owners…you aren't doing anything to stop violent gun crime…..

And so you nutters have nothing to say...

Forum List

Back