Please Get Vaxxed

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
A friend of mine's wife died a few days ago. From Covid.

She was very vocal on Facebook about her anti-vax beliefs.

She was a wonderful person. She was very religious and did a lot of volunteer work for her church. We cannot afford to lose such people.

Please. Get vaxxed.

She was a wonderful person. She was very religious and did a lot of volunteer work for her church. We cannot afford to lose such people.

Please. Get vaxxed.
Sorry for the loss.

Sorry for your loss, people aren’t dying from covid though they are dying from the vaccine.
It has been 100% proven to be manmade. Just check with Dr. Malone.
The vaccines are working very differently on many people. It is also being said it’s embedding within
the liver releasing cancer cells, what’s making peopel very sick too are the spike proteins.

Research this term —> spike protein do not go to the cdc nor fda information has been flipped flopped so
severely many are disbelieving their information now.

Sending hugs.

Please. Get vaxxed.
Sorry about your friends wife

Please. Get vaxxed.

As well-meaning as you are, nobody is going to run out and get vaxxed because some random person on an internet message board asked everyone to do so.

Forum List

Back