Please make me the Great Drug Lord, so that I can save your life.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Please make me the Great Drug Lord, so that I can save your life.

Governments presently control, directly and indirectly, all the harm created by all the drugs, legal or not.

Even as they create the harm, governments are primarily using legal means and medical means to reduce harm.

The legal side has shown its dismal failure, as planned; given the same governments are running the black market.

All you and I are, at our core is expressed by our D.N.A. and chemical make up.

If chemistry is such a large of a part of what we are, do you not think your doctor should be in control of it with you, and not some cop or lying politician?

The last thing I want to be is the first Great Drug Lord of planet Earth.

What I wish the most, is that you would agree, that your doctor is better than the police in deciding how you will express yourself, chemistry and D.N.A. wise, and elect and promote the election of a World Drug Lord, to save many young lives.

hunterisacriminalhtgsrrwrwrwr.jpg

We are one of two countries on the planet that allows the drug companies to advertise. Thanks to that we now tell the doctors what drugs we want, not the other way around.

Yes, selective advertising with the collusion of many government agencies there for job creation. Hit the tax payer again.

To your last, yes, insane as compared to intelligent use of freedom of choice.

Federal law says that side effects of prescription drugs have to be included in ads for the drug but you have to listen close for "fatal events", thoughts of suicide, brain cancer, vaccination problems and T.B..
The most harm is from the black market, but all drug laws need to be reviewed.

Without electing someone to change the focus from profits to saving user's lives, that revue to a better system will not happen.

Our politicians now run the black market and we are collectively letting them lie to us.

A Drug War without casualties or arrests must be a lie.

Forum List

Back