Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Have you noticed that when you beat blister so bad that his head swims , he no longer responds he just goes dirtectly to calling evertyone names. like in his mind he is winning the debate. We see this all over these forums, MAGA's best they got is calling everyone names and they think they are carrying on the debate.

Only doesn't appear Highly Questionable to little partisan Pricks like you who don't care about stolen elections. Dumbass

"stolen elections"

rotfl-gif.288736

That shit never gets old.

I thought this was about finding one of trumps lies , I found two that he denied, one is that he shits in his pants all day long because taking to much drugs which of course I've proven with 30 videos proving that he does shit in his pants all the time and second , I gave you proof that he raped a 13 year old and told her he would kill her if she talked . SO thats two times I've buried your bullshit about trump never lying. case proven, case over, case close!

The OP got trounced with his idiocy that Trump never told a lie. He stopped posting here in his own thread.

There was no break, ya lunatic. Votes were trickling in between 2am and 4am. Then at around 4am, a large batch of a 170,000 votes came in from Milwaukee County, which is mostly Democratic. So Biden got most if those votes.

BOTH lines go up. Why do you think others are dumber than you just because your feeble brain can't comprehend both lines go up?
Why is the line flat if there was no break? Because they weren't counting at that time you fucking stupid little pig. Hahaha what a dumb little prick you are LOL proven

The OP got trounced with his idiocy that Trump never told a lie. He stopped posting here in his own thread.
I proved withouit a doubt that Trump lied but he is speechless. all that he has left is name calling. , I love it because when MAGA does this , they are tattooing a sign on their forehead saying how dumb they are.

Why is the line flat if there was no break? Because they weren't counting at that time you fucking stupid little pig. Hahaha what a dumb little prick you are LOL proven

The line is not flat, you unmitigated imbecile. It goes up with the blue line. Had it really been flat and had Trump really gotten zero votes in that batch of 170K votes, it would have looked something like this....

wisconsin-chart-png.939062

I proved withouit a doubt that Trump lied but he is speechless. all that he has left is name calling. , I love it because when MAGA does this , they are tattooing a sign on their forehead saying how dumb they are.
You lied when you said Trump shit his pants LOL. You are nothing but a propagandist and a dishonest cultist. What a sham you are , did I also mention stupid?
Screenshot_20240320-213651_Samsung Internet.jpg

The line is not flat, you unmitigated imbecile. It goes up with the blue line. Had it really been flat and had Trump really gotten zero votes in that batch of 170K votes, it would have looked something like this....

Why did they take a break in the voting at that time at all the Battleground States you fucking little cheating prick? The line is flat little prick

Have you noticed that when you beat blister so bad that his head swims , he no longer responds he just goes dirtectly to calling evertyone names. like in his mind he is winning the debate. We see this all over these forums, MAGA's best they got is calling everyone names and they think they are carrying on the debate.
Have you noticed how I've made you look like a fool shit face LOL

Nefarious activity in the middle of the night by the Democrat cult. you should be ashamed. Lying little prick

Another easy one you can't refute, but you will anyway.
Good Luck, looking forward to the spin from Roy C

Trumps LIE about giving the Military their only raise in a Decade.
And a 10% raise, which it wasn't.
Military has received a raise (most, I say most because I don't have a record of every year dating back to the start of our Military) every year.

Spin away.

Why don't we take out the word LIE and insert the word complete BS PROPAGANDA, Serving Only one purpose, promoting Trump.
And trashing any and every one who has a different opinion. INCLUDING any one who was running for president or a vice president, or ANY republican who has a mind or a thought of their own.

Forum List

Back