Outrage After Selfie Takers Pull Bear Cubs Out Of Tree For Pictures

We camped, hiked, etc. a lot when we were in northern cali. We saw people do some of the most outlandish, outrageous, dangerous and asinine things you could ever imagine... it hurts the brain, some of that shit.

Once, the idiots in the next camp spot were trying to lure bears with hot dogs and such. Here bearie bearie bearie... heeeerree bearie!

I'd be like- I got yer bearie bear bear right here ya stupid bitch!

Really, how much intelligence and common sense do you need to know that you don't mess with wildlife and especially their babies?

It's not a good idea but truly ignorant people who have been raised by 60 years of Disney propaganda probably subscribe to the myth "if they know you mean them no harm they won't hurt you". I recall there was an Alaskan photographer who thought the same thing. The last photos they found on his camera were of a grizzly bear with two cubs headed in his direction.

It's not a good idea but truly ignorant people who have been raised by 60 years of Disney propaganda probably subscribe to the myth "if they know you mean them no harm they won't hurt you". I recall there was an Alaskan photographer who thought the same thing. The last photos they found on his camera were of a grizzly bear with two cubs headed in his direction.

Or "They're more scared of you than you are of it"

Which is dumb and useless, either way. I'm at my most dangerous when I'm scared. I become a hazard to all living things, myself included.

How is it known that one cub has gone missing? In other words, who is dumb enough to continue keeping their eye on the area when a bigger bear could show up at any time? Are they only trying to show the rest of us how contagious stupidity must be? If so, I thank them for letting us know how far their own brain trains do not travel.

God bless you and the bears always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back