Please terminate my account and ban me

I wonder what happened that made him do that, and why he couldn't just stop on his own?

I've thought about it a couple times myself. It's hard to get anything done when I'm dicking around on here all day.

But then what would I do except spend all day wondering who said something bad about me?

I am retired been so since Sept 99 got nothing but time but still I don't post like I used to. I play a couple games check my game boards check this board, I notice less activity on the threads I post on though.

I wonder what happened that made him do that, and why he couldn't just stop on his own?

I've thought about it a couple times myself. It's hard to get anything done when I'm dicking around on here all day.

But then what would I do except spend all day wondering who said something bad about me?

Let's face it, it's an awesome responsibility when there's any chance that Someone Is Wrong on the Internets.

My time is valuable and I waste too much of it here. I admit I have a problem. Do it. I have asked y'all before and you gave me a temp. I came back and started again. No more fucking around. Ban me, forever.

Please...

can fully understand

having the same arguments over and over and over....to no avail....

possum lookin' at ya...

... with a lil' tear in his eye...

... like dat lil' boy in Shane.

:wtf:

Why would I care?

OP is right, this site is a time sponge. However, with baseball and everything else being cancelled, what else is there to do?

Let's face it, it's an awesome responsibility when there's any chance that Someone Is Wrong on the Internets.

Well not only that, but several internet websites are now my main sources of news, including this one. You just have to look at all the information and weed out the BS.

Well not only that, but several internet websites are now my main sources of news, including this one. You just have to look at all the information and weed out the BS.
Then there's nothing left.

Then there's nothing left.

That's not true!

Don't be so cynical, Mike. There's always...

wait

Oh! You can go to...

um

There has to be something...

Fuckit, you're right.

th

I wouldn't ask the mods to terminate my account...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
This is the only place you can go in America and talk like Americans lol addictive

Yep, this site IS my main source of news.

Don't ban me...but you can ban all liberals....and Trump haters...

Forum List

Back