Pocahontas Says She’ll Decriminalize Crossing The Border

One of those, "Vote for me and I'll set you free.", slogans during a campaign cycle.
Anything for a vote

"Border Patrol stations can only hold 4,000 people. At last count, they were near 20,000. The one station in Clint is far from being the only one that's overcrowded and in bad shape. Of around 100 stations on southern border, I'd say dozens are just as bad.

They are overwhelmed. Time to temporarily shut off asylum at the border using 1182 (f) authority. If you're giving a rock concert and people are getting trampled in tunnels trying to get in, you call off the concert."

"The Democrats would save many lives if they would change our broken and very DANGEROUS Immigration Laws. It can be done instantly!

The Democrats should change the Loopholes and Asylum Laws so lives will be saved at our Southern Border. They said it was not a crisis at the Border, that it was all just “manufactured.” Now they admit that I was right - But they must do something about it. Fix the Laws NOW!" - President Trump just now

good luck!

I look forward to Pocahontas kicking the snot out of Donald Trump's fat ass.

Everyone from Central America should move to the U.S. and be given U.S. citizenship and a job - then we can all retire down to Guatamala and let them pay our social security!

Forum List

Back