🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poisoned pills: Phoenix firefighter war hero dies after taking fentanyl laced pill

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Poisoned pills: Phoenix firefighter, war hero dies after taking fentanyl-laced pill
PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) - It can be called a silent killer, and to say it’s scary understates what is happening in neighborhoods across the Valley.

This shit should worry the hell out of you. If not you might want to learn just how dangerous this crap is. One tiny grain the size of salt can kill you.

What happens when a pill maker makes some pills then forgets to clean the pill mold lets say now that crap is on the pills or in it.

Last edited:
Blumenthal is such a dumb asshole that he has no clue about drug seizures at the border and border crossings.

Go to 1:30......what a fucking tool.

This has been happening way to often to police officers Uuuugh!

Yeah. All he did was get close enough to look at it, unless he tried to smell it close or touched it with his tongue to see if he could identify the substance.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, they asked me if I needed help when I landed there! /biting nails

They did say this, however:

New Drug Named Carfentanil

This new drug is suggested to be incredibly more potent than any other forms of opiate substances on the street. Carfentanil is said to be:

• 10,000 times stronger than morphine
  • 100 times stronger than Fentanyl
  • Used as an animal tranquilizer
Officials are saying this is the MOST potent opiate out there. In that case, this is beyond horrifying! Data has already concluded that Fentanyl alone is 40-100 times stronger than heroin. Now they are suggesting that Carfentanil is 100 times stronger than Fentanyl?! It is almost difficult to even comprehend a new drug could possibly be 10,000 times more powerful than pure heroin!

And that last note- this new drug is a sedative used on large animals. Not just any animals, we’re talking bears and elephants!
Yikes. My nephew died of some kind of opiate a couple of years back. It made him talk crazy, and when an angry dad told him to get off his property, something happened to make the man pull the trigger and offed my nephew. Some drugs make kids crazy, and can make a grown man a perceived threat. My sister's heart was broken.

Blumenthal is such a dumb asshole that he has no clue about drug seizures at the border and border crossings.

I'm not acquainted with the interviewer, but he's driving for some kind of a goal to ignore this man's words.

Yeah. All he did was get close enough to look at it, unless he tried to smell it close or touched it with his tongue to see if he could identify the substance.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, they asked me if I needed help when I landed there! /biting nails

This new drug is suggested to be incredibly more potent than any other forms of opiate substances on the street. Carfentanil is said to be:

Officials are saying this is the MOST potent opiate out there. In that case, this is beyond horrifying! Data has already concluded that Fentanyl alone is 40-100 times stronger than heroin. Now they are suggesting that Carfentanil is 100 times stronger than Fentanyl?! It is almost difficult to even comprehend a new drug could possibly be 10,000 times more powerful than pure heroin!

And that last note- this new drug is a sedative used on large animals. Not just any animals, we’re talking bears and elephants!
Yikes. My nephew died of some kind of opiate a couple of years back. It made him talk crazy, and when an angry dad told him to get off his property, something happened to make the man pull the trigger and offed my nephew. Some drugs make kids crazy, and can make a grown man a perceived threat. My sister's heart was broken.

Awww so sorry to hear about your nephew. I trust nothing big pharma claims to be safe lol.

Awww so sorry to hear about your nephew. I trust nothing big pharma claims to be safe lol.

I don't know what substance he used. When I was researching drugs in college in the early 80s, cocaine seemed to be the problem drug on the streets, and cooking it to become more potent may have (or may not have been) around. Can't really remember studying crack cocaine, as that was close to 38 years ago.

Getting back to the topic though, fenyltl and carfenanil are untenable. To tell you the truth, alcohol is untenable when it kills a kid who didn't know it has a tolerance limit in the body and can kill you if you take too much of it. You can also kill someone in a car by taking as little as one drink if you have never had liquor before and a small amount can do your reasoning brain into a void of reason. Alcohol depresses brain cells from normal functioning and render a reasonable person into stupor. Stupored people do stupid things.

Last edited:

I'm not acquainted with the interviewer, but he's driving for some kind of a goal to ignore this man's words.

He is the POS valor stealing liberal scum who lied about serving in country during Nam.

Trump calls him DaNang Dick.

What a terrible story, just awful.

What a terrible story, just awful.

Well it was tragic. This kid was better looking than most actors, but I had a feeling 10 years ago when he was around 10 years old, his glazed eyes told me had had a problem. I never saw him again. He left my sister's home and went to live with his dad where he thought he could get more freedom there. Instead, his dad threw money at him to get his own place. He got a girlfriend pregnant, so now my sister is a grandmother, but at least she gets to see the grandbaby often as she likes. Damn drugs.

What a really, really sad story-

When the (Medical Examiner's) report came out, we were completely blindsided,” said Elinski.

That report stated Doherty died of an accidental mixed drug overdose.

“On the day that he passed, he was at drill working with a broken hand, awaiting surgery. He was under a doctor's care,” said Elinski.

Doherty's sister says the "substances" in his system were prescribed medications taken as directed, except for one, fentanyl.

[RELATED: What is fentanyl and why is it 'the deadliest drug in the world'?]

“He knew more than the average person what that drug could do so there's just no way that my brother would willingly take something knowing that it had fentanyl in it,” said Elinski.

She says authorities told them the fentanyl in his system came from a pressed pill.

“What they're doing is they're putting together pills that look, this was confirmed by an undercover cop, that they look identical to regular Percocet,” said Elinski.

“Four years ago, we seized zero fentanyl in Arizona. Last year, we seized enough Fentanyl to kill 75 to 80 million people” said Arizona Drug Enforcement Administration Special Agent in Charge Doug Coleman.

[SPECIAL SECTION: Fentanyl's fatal fallout]

He says this is the worst and most potent drug crisis he’s ever seen.

“So the cartels realized that they could manufacture these pressed pills that look like oxycodone pills here in the United States. They're fentanyl-laced pills,” said Coleman.

He says Arizona is being hit especially hard because it's a main smuggling hub.

“We still see some smaller quantities coming in from China but the major production, the mass quantities, those are coming in along southern borders specifically mainly through Arizona," Coleman said.

[RELATED: Americans more likely to die by opioid overdose than in a car crash]

And he says it only takes the smallest amount to be lethal.

“Two milligrams is like, it's literally like a grain of sand,” said Coleman.

Elinski believes her brother was in so much pain and trying to work through it that he took what he thought was just a pain pill.

“I think somebody said, 'I see you struggling,' and I don't believe they even knew that there was fentanyl or that there was the amount of fentanyl in the pill. I don't think anybody did something to him on purpose. I believe that they gave it to him thinking they were helping him,” Elinski said.

[TIMELINE: Emergence of the opioid crisis]

It turned out to be one laced pill that ended it all.
Poisoned pills: Phoenix firefighter, war hero dies after taking fentanyl-laced pill

What a really, really sad story-

When the (Medical Examiner's) report came out, we were completely blindsided,” said Elinski.

That report stated Doherty died of an accidental mixed drug overdose.

“On the day that he passed, he was at drill working with a broken hand, awaiting surgery. He was under a doctor's care,” said Elinski.

Doherty's sister says the "substances" in his system were prescribed medications taken as directed, except for one, fentanyl.

[RELATED: What is fentanyl and why is it 'the deadliest drug in the world'?]

“He knew more than the average person what that drug could do so there's just no way that my brother would willingly take something knowing that it had fentanyl in it,” said Elinski.

She says authorities told them the fentanyl in his system came from a pressed pill.

“What they're doing is they're putting together pills that look, this was confirmed by an undercover cop, that they look identical to regular Percocet,” said Elinski.

“Four years ago, we seized zero fentanyl in Arizona. Last year, we seized enough Fentanyl to kill 75 to 80 million people” said Arizona Drug Enforcement Administration Special Agent in Charge Doug Coleman.

[SPECIAL SECTION: Fentanyl's fatal fallout]

He says this is the worst and most potent drug crisis he’s ever seen.

“So the cartels realized that they could manufacture these pressed pills that look like oxycodone pills here in the United States. They're fentanyl-laced pills,” said Coleman.

He says Arizona is being hit especially hard because it's a main smuggling hub.

“We still see some smaller quantities coming in from China but the major production, the mass quantities, those are coming in along southern borders specifically mainly through Arizona," Coleman said.

[RELATED: Americans more likely to die by opioid overdose than in a car crash]

And he says it only takes the smallest amount to be lethal.

“Two milligrams is like, it's literally like a grain of sand,” said Coleman.

Elinski believes her brother was in so much pain and trying to work through it that he took what he thought was just a pain pill.

“I think somebody said, 'I see you struggling,' and I don't believe they even knew that there was fentanyl or that there was the amount of fentanyl in the pill. I don't think anybody did something to him on purpose. I believe that they gave it to him thinking they were helping him,” Elinski said.

[TIMELINE: Emergence of the opioid crisis]

It turned out to be one laced pill that ended it all.
That's sobering. Thanks for the update. Just when you think the drug crisis in the country couldn't be worse, it goes there. :sad:

Forum List

Back