POLICE BRUTALITY ALERT - White PIG Shoots Misunderstood Black Victim

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The cops shoot a black man, who didn't have a gun I might add, but not ONE charge was levied against the pole-eeece! The man was trying to make a point in a dramatic way and he would have given up and the pole-eece still shot him. Jackson (not the one in jail on a amazingly light sentence) and Sharpton where are you? Get the brother and sisters to riot in the street. This 'victim' needs to get a seven digit reward! OMG, the madness, the injustice of it all!

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

However, on a side liberal note: He did have a knife, so we must enforce knife control along with gun control agenda!

You can't be serious. Please, tell me you're being sarcastic.

He kidnapped a little girl and was holding a knife to her throat. Police decided they had no choice but to shoot him when he started counting down to killing the girl. Fuck that sick bastard.

Ugh how pathetic the op is using this as a football....I hope you never need a cop for help.

Typical, blacks are always portrayed as victims when they victimize more than any other group. You are a sick typical angry negro to advocate indiscriminate violence; rioting! Don't you know that blacks burn down their own neighborhoods? As far as the police go, they are human, and therefore fill the whole spectrum from the best of the best, to the worst of the worst.
You blacks are in a civilization now; you are no longer running around but naked in a jungle - start acting civilized. As long as you maintain an attitude of being a victim, you will always be a victim of your attitudes! My remarks are not towards the many fine black citizens in our country, but directed to the masses who have not purged their jungle mentality.

You can't be serious. Please, tell me you're being sarcastic.

He kidnapped a little girl and was holding a knife to her throat. Police decided they had no choice but to shoot him when he started counting down to killing the girl. Fuck that sick bastard.

I was being beyond sarcastic! However many times they aren't on video and the race hustlers gets their day to shine. Take the jokers who praise Mumia Abu Jamal!

Mumia Abu-Jamal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ugh how pathetic the op is using this as a football....I hope you never need a cop for help.

Tongue and cheek small fry! I think it pathetic how cops are always vilified in the news and by race baiters as racial profilers and haters of the black race!

However, on a side liberal note: He did have a knife, so we must enforce knife control along with gun control agenda!

Or just outlaw anything that might be used to hurt someone.

I shit you not:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNb34vPqrN0]Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube[/ame]

I shit you not:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNb34vPqrN0]Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube[/ame]

jumping-into-the-abyss.gif

The cops shoot a black man, who didn't have a gun I might add, but not ONE charge was levied against the pole-eeece! The man was trying to make a point in a dramatic way and he would have given up and the pole-eece still shot him. Jackson (not the one in jail on a amazingly light sentence) and Sharpton where are you? Get the brother and sisters to riot in the street. This 'victim' needs to get a seven digit reward! OMG, the madness, the injustice of it all!

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

What? is this a joke?

Last edited:

I shit you not:

LOL, the ultimate solution is " Teach love and kindness!"
Classic liberal bullshit!

I shit you not:

LOL, the ultimate solution is " Teach love and kindness!"
Classic liberal bullshit!

You try really hard to be offended and the victim. I don't even have to listen to that guy to know he's outside the mainstream. Because if you listened to reasonable ppl you would actually have to give a reasonable response.

You prefer the fling poo style of debate

Dissolve and the local and sate police forces. All they do is enforce victimless crime laws and collect tribute pay (taxes/fees/registrations/etc). They obviously are not very effective at stopping real crime (harm, theft and fraud). A well armed citizenry would do the job 1000 times better and no more tribute pay.

Forum List

Back